Bubbleponics?

• Thread starter WeedAddict
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WeedAddict

I am researching products and strains in preperation for my first grow. I have come across the Bubbleponics systems from stealthhydroponics.com. It seems like a good system, and was wondering if any of you are familliar with the system. My biggest concern is the size. It has 6 chambers, and I want to grom 6 plants. Mainly I wont to know if the system works well and if it has proficent room to grow 6 healthy plants. Also what strains might you rec for this system.

B

bootlegbrewer

WeedAddict, there is another thread like this one and the general consensus seems to be it's not worth it. The system probably wouldn't be able to support the weight or root mass of 6 plants. If you do decide to do something like this, build it yourself because it will be cheaper and you'll know exactly how to fix it if something goes wrong.

Here's the URL for the other thread

T

TheGanjaMan

Like bootlegbrewer said, the system can not hold the weight of root system of 6 plants. Grab the small totes and make you own. 1 plant per tote. And you will be happy.

TGM

P

Pot Boy

Yup DIY is the way to go with these type of system's.. As far as strain the sky is the limit for you think of the kinda buzz you like and look for that in the description for the gear your looking to buy.. Good luck and remember tell know one!

Top Bottom