Bubbler/Sprayer/Clone's

• Thread starter mMmTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mMmTHC

Could a spray system with rapid rooters work just as good as a bubbler for clones?

I have both setup and want to run a couple trial runs but dont know what to run..

:fighting0085:

Sprayer system I want to use rapid rooters..

Bubbler I will use neo 3" to hold them into place

:banana1sv6:

5tickynubz

IMO rr are so easy to clone with why would you want to complicate things? Since they hold water like sponges they wouldn't need to be sprayed very often. I usually don't need to add water for a least 5 days after initial soaking. I haven't used my home made bubble cloner in days as Ive found the same success using rapid rooters.

M

mMmTHC

thats true they do hold water like a sun of a bitch lol..

So some RR in a dome they should root.. Guess it gives me sumthing to do later..

M

Malachi

I NEVER add water to my RR clones and they always take in 7-10 days.

N

noone88

I've done this before. Your best bet is to use your aerocloner normally. When you start seeing the white roots forming, take out the clone, slap on some cloning gel, and insert into a rapid rooter.

M

mMmTHC

I need a dome cant get my humidty up that high where my room is located.. So when you get your huge roots how do you put the new born in the hydrotone? Im doing DWC in my flower room..

S

saltr

So when you get your huge roots how do you put the new born in the hydrotone? Im doing DWC in my flower room..

I'm in coco, but usually take the clone and kind of layer the roots by adding additional medium as i try to support the stalk. For you DWC, i'd imagine a similar process: just hold the clone slightly on top of the hydroton and carefully add more pebbles as you anchor the stalk in the medium.

also, i use dip 'n grow liquid or rootech gel opposed to clonex and get great results.

M

mMmTHC

Im going to start to try and clone some stuff today.. I set up my dwc in my cab and have 4 other little ones starting..

2 pineapple exspress
1 road runner
1 I forgot I will get back to you lol..

So I will cut it off and wait 10days or so.. Hopefully it works..

Can I just cut the clones get them rooted put them in veg for 2 weeks and just throw them into my flower room.?

Latest posts

Top Bottom