Bucket System with Drippers.. UGGH

• Thread starter socalsinner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

socalsinner

Hi people,

I have Dutch bucket systems with hydroton and 3 gallon per hour drippers. (similar system) Teens are placed in the Hydroton after veg of 2 months . In veg there are on tables(flood and drain) 4x4 grodans. In flower we of course take the plastic cover off of the grodans and cover it with hydroton. Im sick and tired of this drip system. Drippers clog all the time and my kids seem to get overwatered. Am thinking of just using a 6x6 grodan from the getgo and placng that in my bucket with no hydroton and no drippers for flower... water the suckers with a wand. I like the drain setup of this dutch bucket system but I cant stand the drippers. What do you guys think?

R

Rolln J

you can use the 6x6 cubes and use your system - just take off the 3 gph drippers and run the system without them - only water for 5 minute periods several times a day as needed - rockwool cubes do fine with top feed, hand water or on a timer - if your hand watering dont let them dry out.

S

socalsinner

you can use the 6x6 cubes and use your system - just take off the 3 gph drippers and run the system without them - only water for 5 minute periods several times a day as needed - rockwool cubes do fine with top feed, hand water or on a timer - if your hand watering dont let them dry out.

Thanks for your help !

Top Bottom