Buckeye Purple

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

hey medusa....i did that about 10 min after i sprayed....it is started to grow back....
thanks...i could or hoping to take some clones next weekend

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
hey medusa....i did that about 10 min after i sprayed....it is started to grow back....
thanks...i could or hoping to take some clones next weekend
Did u have mites is why u sprayed? 15 ml of az. Per gal with water. Good thinking. M

greenjoe

greenjoe

i saw some in the beer cup section( 1 clone from a source...and as of today i no longer will take clones from anybody)....so i sprayed just as a precaution...but i wasn't thinking .....and sprayed strait az.....:mad:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
i saw some in the beer cup section( 1 clone from a source...and as of today i no longer will take clones from anybody)....so i sprayed just as a precaution...but i wasn't thinking .....and sprayed strait az.....:mad:
As long as u quarantine before. It's so tempting to take clones. Good save!

greenjoe

greenjoe

so as embarrassed as i am ...here it is...this plant has taken a beating..it might look bad now but it was a lot worse last week...in the last 2 days ,where i topped it it has grown about 1/2"...i guess i missed that part where mel said not to top it...i can vouch for that now...and it got fried with bug spray...so i am going to veg for another 2 weeks or there about
DSC09255

greenjoe

greenjoe

better color now...well getting there...i though t i would flip today...i will wait another week
DSC09302

homebrew420

homebrew420

I love the photos I saw of this lovely skank....NOT @Melvan hahaha. These flowers are about perfect in my eys such a wonder breed. Good luck @greenjoe .

Peace

greenjoe

greenjoe

so a male or female....keeping this one regardless of what it is....i like the colors
DSC09333

greenjoe

greenjoe

she still has a bit of nute burn...have not fed her in a wee
DSC09626
DSC09628
k..and i will hold off on that till next week

M

motz

been holdin on to a few of these might have to break'em out

Top Bottom