Method Smoked :joint

APPEARANCE:Just beautiful

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud :sweet floral
Associated smells of bud :fruity

TASTE

Dominant flavour :floral...mild
Associated flavours :fruity and earthy

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)....10
- cough factor? : no

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body ...20% body.....80% body
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)....7.3
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)...1 1/2 - 2 hours
Use : Daytime/Bedtime..both
Munchies? : no

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry (x) - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

A pleasure to grow and smoke...100% re-do
A+ in my books

greenjoe

greenjoe

the mom for my future cross of buckeye purple(melvanetics) to Devils tit(Snow High )
DSC00740

greenjoe

greenjoe

faint...but strong....very fruity candy-ish....not overwhelming..no filter needed..IMO...but i have never grown more than 1.....and i brought it to my place ...it stunk up the living room....

greenjoe

greenjoe

she is at day 58...i made a mistake ...she is coming down this weekend at day 60

H

happy b

the mom for my future cross of buckeye purple(melvanetics) to Devils tit(Snow High )View attachment 515142
That will be fuckin epic GJ.never used snow or melvans gear but i know snows gears the bomb.i liked the look of th DT.thats the Durban cross right?
And BEP?well i know for a fact that the guys who vend the BEP get absoloutely terrorised by people DESPERATE to snag some bep.someone mentioned they had gg4 x bep beans the other day and i thought "those will be awesome"
Your buck eyes look superb.

alaskind

alaskind

That will be fuckin epic GJ.never used snow or melvans gear but i know snows gears the bomb.i liked the look of th DT.thats the Durban cross right?
And BEP?well i know for a fact that the guys who vend the BEP get absoloutely terrorised by people DESPERATE to snag some bep.someone mentioned they had gg4 x bep beans the other day and i thought "those will be awesome"
Your buck eyes look superb.
I sure find the room to run some B.E.P. crosses , that gg#4 x would be a hype factory, at least lol

H

happy b

Nice joe.melvans BEP is a legendary strain with an almost cult like following.i know the guys who vend that strain get absoloutley hammered from people on IG requesting that strain.
yours looks like a dark devastator indeed.

greenjoe

greenjoe

looks great...smells funky..in a good way...awesome bag appeal .....it could use a bit more punch....IMO

H

happy b

looks great...smells funky..in a good way...awesome bag appeal .....it could use a bit more punch....IMO
Its almost always the case with pure purple plants i find.i had a green crack s1 that was as purple as that bep.it smelled and tasted amazing too.some real heavy duty bag appeal but IMO it just lacked something.it seemed to lack that little extra bit of kick i like in my weed.i reckon people who dont really have access to loads of good weed would give theyr eye teeth for some good purple weed.thats another thing i find strange,why do some people think it being purple makes purple weed stronger.obviously we know thats not the case and that the color makes no difference atall.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Its almost always the case with pure purple plants i find.i had a green crack s1 that was as purple as that bep.it smelled and tasted amazing too.some real heavy duty bag appeal but IMO it just lacked something.it seemed to lack that little extra bit of kick i like in my weed.i reckon people who dont really have access to loads of good weed would give theyr eye teeth for some good purple weed.thats another thing i find strange,why do some people think it being purple makes purple weed stronger.obviously we know thats not the case and that the color makes no difference atall.

I've always heard that weed with heavy color like that didn't have as much kick.

H

happy b

I've always heard that weed with heavy color like that didn't have as much kick.
Iv heard that too and in many cases its been true but not always.iv had some purple strains that were awesome.most were urkle crosses.purple wreck & thunderbud were the best of them.iv also got some urkle cross from bodhi i just flipped.the thing is though that although its called purple urkle i dont think its a true purple variety.sure the leaves were a little purple but not the buds.im sure the buds would purple up outdoors in a cooler enviroment but so do alot of strains that arent what we consider purple strains.
Its really the plants thats buds turn purple under normal settings even indoor are the truely purple strains and its them i think lack potencey not the purple leafed purples.

Top Bottom