Bud Blood late in flower?

• Thread starter SOGreenThumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SOGreenThumb

Just wondering if anyone has ever used Bud Blood later in flower? For instance maybe the last 2 or 3 weeks on a 8 week strain before the final flush. Ive been reading up on MOAB and i know some say they use it in the beginning and the end. I was thinking of using it with Bloombastic. Anyone ever do this? Wondering what the outcome will be? Thanks

pura

pura

Just wondering if anyone has ever used Bud Blood later in flower? For instance maybe the last 2 or 3 weeks on a 8 week strain before the final flush. Ive been reading up on MOAB and i know some say they use it in the beginning and the end. I was thinking of using it with Bloombastic. Anyone ever do this? Wondering what the outcome will be? Thanks

I personally wouldn't use it in the last 2-3 weeks...use those weeks to flush. Use the products on what there intended for...Bud blood is great in the start then switch it up with moab/hammerhead in the middle...

P

paperplane

I used BudIgnitor during the 4th and 5th week and I can say that I noticed it made more leafs come out around the buds, Like a bunch of small ones. The only reason this happend was I had 2 plants that were a few weeks ahead of the rest of the room. I was lazy and just threw the already flowering plants on the "NEW" table. So they got fed what the new batch got.

dankworth

dankworth

Don't use it. It is nasty with some PGR. Can't even use it for foliar, because it's not just NPK, it has some weird chem too. If you were to use this product, only use it in the beginning of flower as recommended. Using it this late will likely ruin the quality of your meds, and potentially generate a health risk.

Top Bottom