bud blood vs bud ignitor

• Thread starter lostnFound02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

The first week I use the BudBlood at full strength. Then the 2nd week I follow up with MOAB 1tsp to a 5gallon bucket. But I sometimes will go 1.5 or 2 tsp per 5gallon bucket. Im in a recirculating set up, top drip with Coco. I usualy have to topoff my Resi once or twice that first week. I just stack my Nutes the first week. I aim for about 1100-1400 ppm the first week total with everything combined.

no need for 1.5 or 2 tsp per 5 gallons trust be been using moab for a minute.test it out on a plant or 2 try doing half gram per gallon

dankworth

dankworth

Venom may I ask what your base ppms are when you add 1/2 gram/gallon? My base ppms right now are around 1500ppm, I want to get the proportions right. Thanks

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

I use a small amount of both with a little moab the first water it works well.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Remember that bud blood has some pgr in it. It does work well.
I wonder if MOAB is hiding a pgr in there with the b-1 and NPK. I really hope not.
Budblood is a copy of Rambridge's blossom blood, at least that's what I read when I used to buy AN products. So some can still get that product if AN goes all liquid.

I believe MOAB does have some PGR's in it, why does it work so good compared to other products with the same ingredients??? PGR may be the answer, I would have to do more research before I can say definitavely.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Mother Of All Blooms, its a bud booster and the company is Mad Farmer. It has an NPK value of 0-50-30 or somewhere very close to that with like 0.1% vitamin B1. I thought it had paclo (PGR), but I've heard from many people it doesn't. I've also heard from many people it does, so I'm still not 100%, unless I get it analyzed from a lab which I won't do because I could honestly not give a fuck whats in it because I dont use that shit.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen and heard many people say it works great, I just don't use it because I have other products that do the same thing.

I don't think it has a PGR just because people say it works great, I also noticed the dosage rate. It says to use at 1 tsp. (5 grams) per 5 gallons of water. That will equate to something like 60 ppm P and 65 ppm K. Now if you boost P and K by 60 ppm when MOAB tells you to I don't think you will get the same effect. It could be a PGR or more likely just the placebo effect that has affected more growers then anything, IMHO. Once a popular or semi-popular grower on a forum comes out and says how good a product worked (even though he has NO proof) you will see 75% of people saying its an amazing product and "it fattened the buds like crazy!!" or "the buds got more stickier then ever before!!".

Just my 2 cents bro.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

wow i cant believe people are still trying to figure out MOAB.. its just MKP and MAP and B1...

Tnelz

Tnelz

so nobody likes bud ignitor fck i gave away my bud blood small bag cause i got a free liter of bud ignitor
Using bud ignitor right now and so far it's awesome. Growing a plant without it and u can totally see the difference. Never used bud blood though Can't say I'd use either above the other. However to say ignitor sucks would be crazy to me. Not everything works the way u hope everytime. If u are able try them both separate together and any other way you can think of. Growing is not an exact science seeing there are a million different ways to do it. Do what works for you that u have seen with your own eyes. Good luck bro!

dc2559

dc2559

What do u use the bud blood at I'm about to start flowering in about 20 hrs and was wondering what I should use it at I've Ben told 1 ram per gal and 2 gram per gal what did u use?
Your going to start flowering in 20 hours? Really?!?! Your going to start flowering when your plant starts flowering. Just because your switching to 12 12 in 20 hours doesn't mean your begining flower. I guess you'll cut it down 60 days from 20 hours too won't ya?

Top Bottom