Bud Candy, Big Bud, Overdrive And Flawless Finish...

• Thread starter blazeup420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xenon730

xenon730

I sometimes spray with water on leaves is this alright or not? It's ph corrected mist that's been sat for 24 hrs to let chlorine evaporate that's high here

there's just no real benefit and you could cause harm. mold. bad for your home and the plant. you should spray nothing unless you get pests and then you should come right back here first lol.

blazeup420

blazeup420

there's just no real benefit and you could cause harm. mold. bad for your home and the plant. you should spray nothing unless you get pests and then you should come right back here first lol.

Shit ok won't do it anymore then. Except with seedlings, that's ok yeh?

xenon730

xenon730

Shit ok won't do it anymore then. Except with seedlings, that's ok yeh?
if you want to that's okay but i use no humidity domes or spray anything ever. i used to do a lot of like foliar spray recipes over the years. like kelp extract, fulvic, yucca, aminos, npk, tria all mixed up but i don't bother anymore. the results are good but mostly just speed up processes and make those larfy buds not larfy but i shatter those now and don't mind flowering for 14 wks. in my personal gardens. but clones, seedlings, none of them need the humidity dome or spraying. it helps some people have more success but i have found that it does absolutely nothing for me and made clones take longer to root because they have to dry out to search with their roots. they get hydrated by soaking from the wound. if you cut a clone and soak it for an hour you've done way more than the dome could do(opinion). anyways, I'm bias on this subject and you have to know that. if you want to know the traditional methods outlined in books etc, i can tell you those but truth be told i just take cuts with scissors and put them in my aero. before that soaked and into a rapid rooter pushed into it slightly and have always had 100% with that method. i only use ro water and 1tsp. hormex(cheap liquid rooting hormones) per 2 gallons on certain strains i have that don't like to clone well. if algae forms i add 1 tsp. peroxide at reservoir refill. just refill it twice a month. but ill take a cut with my nails or teeth and have never had a problem.

blazeup420

blazeup420

Ok cool. Nah I won't some people just reckon you mist first week of seedling so they don't drown out etc. I just gave my seedling a water then but no spray now. I looks healthy enough only 4 days old so nothing exciting yet. Nice dark green leaves though

blazeup420

blazeup420

And I have an Orange Bud that is beginning to surface now too. I planted them a few days apart. A little bit of overkill on my part.

xenon730

xenon730

Ok cool. Nah I won't some people just reckon you mist first week of seedling so they don't drown out etc. I just gave my seedling a water then but no spray now. I looks healthy enough only 4 days old so nothing exciting yet. Nice dark green leaves though
one of my rooms 25 girls on d1, the other 20 gallons of coco with purple magic (csiHumboldt purple urkle s1s).

xenon730

xenon730

And I have an Orange Bud that is beginning to surface now too. I planted them a few days apart. A little bit of overkill on my part.
yo, i live by "ill just perpetually clone and store it until i flower it". i have strains in my aero I've never flowered that are years old lol. you can do it in a cup of water too so i used to have all these cups in the bathroom of random cuts. i just let them grow to 5" and cut the whole thing as one big clone and start cycling it.

blazeup420

blazeup420

That's awesome. A few years old hey, are they monsters!?

xenon730

xenon730

That's awesome. A few years old hey, are they monsters!?
they grow so fast but i try to cut them down before they get too big but i have let some go to about 2 feet lol. eventually it becomes a thing or whatever. like the original plant is from years ago but i just cut clones off it a week ago and killed that original plant. get it?

where's your orange bud from? what all you got cooking?

if you're not taking any clones or whatever, let me convince you to put some in cups of water to experiment on later. just put water in a cup so that the bottom sits in it. add nothing. you don't have to ph it but i find they take longer and don't like switching to normal ph later if you decide to grow it. all you have to do is switch it with fresh water every 3 days. if you puncture the skin near the bottom cut, roots develop faster there. you can poke the stem with scissors. i like to slice vertically the bottom centimeter about with my scissors on 2 oposite sides. makes them curl sometimes but i don't really care.

blazeup420

blazeup420

I've got
Raspberry Cough - nirvana
Sour lemon - gyo freebie
Strawberry Cough - Dutch passion
Orange bud - Dutch passion.

Ah yeh I get your cloning technique now

xenon730

xenon730

I've got
Raspberry Cough - nirvana
Sour lemon - gyo freebie
Strawberry Cough - Dutch passion
Orange bud - Dutch passion.

Ah yeh I get your cloning technique now
i say to do it so you can practice bending it and stuff. you should choose your own method and do it well but everyone has a cup lol. growing the same cut and messing with plants you don't care about can teach a lot of knowledge quickly. that's what I'm trying to get across.

good selection. any nostalgia in those choices? ive had good luck with nirvana and their seeds are always fresh. only grown dutch passion cuts so can't speak to it.

blazeup420

blazeup420

Nah not really, I just thought they sounded good I like sativa dominates too. The Cough is to help my anxiety

Oh haha ok I will get into a cutting etc cup soon

xenon730

xenon730

Nah not really, I just thought they sounded good I like sativa dominates too. The Cough is to help my anxiety

Oh haha ok I will get into a cutting etc cup soon
you definitely have to try some indicas if you have anxiety. some indicas don't carry a bunch of fatigue with them, just a strong calming. im big into sats too though.

blazeup420

blazeup420

Yeh will get some Indica maybe some kush or white widow. Something like that

Latest posts

Top Bottom