Bud candy

• Thread starter philly kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
philly kush

philly kush

Whats up farmers,hope all is good with everyones grows. I stopped by the local grow joint 2day 2pick up some goodies 4 the garden,grabbed some moab,soil,n some other nutes i needed,anyways i was given a 1 litr.sample of bud candy n i was wondering what some of u guys think, I only use botanicare nutes is the bud candy same as sweet? Thanx 4 any input

darkpink

darkpink

same principle as sweet and that floranectar stuff by GH im sure.

never used sweet or floranectar.

i got a bottle to try out and currently running BC on my last SOG grow dont see any differances over molasses and hydro honey YET.

hear lots rave about BC, we will see.

do a quick search, sure youll find more info on BC.

dp

dankworth

dankworth

Before, when there was Sweet, I used some on several cultivars.
The flavor was overwhelming. Like not in a good way. It made everything taste like whatever x sweet. Except sweet was the dominant flavor.

It was wack.

Bud candy is probably more of the same shit. It has only mag sulfate for nutes, cause sulfur makes your shit more dank and odiferous. But you can get that from epsom.
I would recommend trying out Banana Manna @ 1 oz/ gal for weeks 7 and 8 of a 9 week flowering. It consistently adds resin and flavor without being obtrusive in my opinion. I would like to figure out exactly what is in it.

Most AN products are a ripoff.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've used Bud Candy & it's good stuff juss kinda expensive.. I like how it mixed easy like sweet.. But these last 2 runs I've been using molasses & I'm gettin the same results as sweet or bud candy by way cheaper.. Molasses is juss a bit mire messy & harder 2 mix but I really like the price of molasses better so I'll deal with the mess

B

BudCandy420

I used molasses in my first run. About a tablespoon per gallon. It was the stickiest bud I have ever seen. The next run I used Sweet. I was not near as happy with it. Towards the end of the run, I started adding some molasses to it because it did not seem as good as the first run.
This time I am going to add molasses, and honey to it.
MMMmmmmmm

philly kush

philly kush

Thanx Dank n GOO Im gonna try the BC cause it was a freebie Im not big on the AN nutes either way xpensive.Will def look into other alternatives

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

This thread is dope. Any other good additives? What about a P-K boost alternative?

CzechNick

CzechNick

Thanx Dank n GOO Im gonna try the BC cause it was a freebie Im not big on the AN nutes either way xpensive.Will def look into other alternatives
This is an old post but do you happen to remember what you thought of bc after you ran it?

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Bud candy is a staple for me, she's a great booster and sweetener. I never flower without it. I can hands down tell the the difference when I use it. Better flavor, good sweetness, and lots off energy for flower. Its the only booster I use.

Top Bottom