Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Your missing out then. Jasmine is good, but basmati is great. The key is rinsing it, and getting it right from the start. It's the best rice IMO, if it's cooked correctly.

More burlap
Looking into it seemed really good ill probably pick up some this week. All the chicken and rice lately reminds me of younger days weight lifting and trying to bulk up, however now portions are much smaller and I dont really care about bulk so much as health

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Looking into it seemed really good ill probably pick up some this week. All the chicken and rice lately reminds me of younger days weight lifting and trying to bulk up, however now portions are much smaller and I dont really care about bulk so much as health
Yea, I was really slim when I was younger, and I put on quite a bit of muscle weight lifting for years, but I also ran and did lots of cardio back then. I could eat 3-4 full meals a day and still was <10-12% bodyfat, but now, I only eat once or twice daily, and even that's too much.

As you age, your metabolism is going to slow down considerably, regardless if your active or not.

Top Bottom