Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Guava D in full re-veg almost ready to offer up cuts.
IMG 20210720 0905492902

Seeds in there waiting patiently.
Picture 2021 7 20 9 7 52 2762

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

Question for you pros real quick: How much 34% hydrogen peroxide should i add to a 50 gallon res for ebb and flow flood and drain to clean my roots. They are stagnant and receding. Losing their color. I need to just do a rinse is all. Recommendations? MLs/gallons if possible

Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

I was in a 5 year Horrible (mostly of my own doing(alcohol) (sober 3 years now) relationship. And a couple other decent ones using plenty of fish. Married now. Met her the old fashioned way. Out in public. Lmao. 6 kids. Growing in my bedroom. Life is great.
Happy for anyone in a good long lasting relationship these days. Its hard to come by. We always have people commenting on how good of kids we have. And im not gonna lie. They are. Life is good.
So I’m lucky as well married 28 years with 2 adult kids who support them selves ! What more can a parent ask for - well if ur my wife she’s askin for grand kids

DazedNconfused78

DazedNconfused78

So I’m lucky as well married 28 years with 2 adult kids who support them selves ! What more can a parent ask for - well if ur my wife she’s askin for grand kids
Our 2 oldest are 13. Next 2 are 11. And then on down from there. One 13 year old is a girl. If she comes home pregnant idk what i would do. But we homeschool and they are never away from us either. Unless we are at work. But my wife owns her own business and can bring all if them to work if she wants. Beauty salon. 20 years in the business. And to think there are uneducated people out there that think stoners are unproductive. The #1 we teach our kids is to be productive members of society

Moshmen

Moshmen

As long as we are high jacking ur thread , thanx in advance! Lol
I got a question anyone know what this is ? It’s yellow in color sorta looks like immature bud? Also looks like bud rot? Some other fungi? I’ve had two separate plants . Outside of the bud looks normal

D47487F6 5F65 48F0 8CBF F1B98CE4FC96
136A024C 298F 4BBC BC8A D514A1564BAA
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
As long as we are high jacking ur thread , thanx in advance! Lol
I got a question anyone know what this is ? It’s yellow in color sorta looks like immature bud? Also looks like bud rot? Some other fungi? I’ve had two separate plants . Outside of the bud looks normal
I've always seen that as a strain dependant trait... Usually in the thicker, heavy indica leaners... It's like the colas stack too tightly, and the inners don't get enough light.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I've always seen that as a strain dependant trait... Usually in the thicker, heavy indica leaners... It's like the colas stack too tightly, and the inners don't get enough light.
That’s along the line I was thinking I’ve just never seen it before , I wonder if LED lighting plays a part ? We gonna finish it and see what happens ? Worst case she ends up in the rosin bin ! Lol thanks Bud

Latest posts

Top Bottom