Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Haying this week.
IMG 20210726 121902 536

Ffd6b784215aa26df8f23949b0ac1852

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
It was a Team Sorting event.
My cinch came lose, my saddle rolled, and I came off of my horse in the middle of the herd... That was neat.😆

But... I brought home two checks... For both fourth and second place... That's pretty neat too.🤑🤠
Were you stoned as fuck when it happened, OMG, the ship going under. abort! ABORT😂

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
i decided to bring the girls out of the small room ..carrying them in and out of the room to tend and train is what broke that branch im sure the door way is just to small
Walk backwards next time buddy...😁

I get really used to pulling things out the door in that small area, unfortunately, it's the only way I can really get in there and work the area. as long as the root end is going though first, your good to go. But that can be a lot more awkward and cumbersome with 5 gallon buckets, no doubt. Especially if their moist buckets.

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Yeah we baled and stacked in my day! Put a hay hook in my knee one time. One of those things I dont miss
I've bailed and bucked that shit 30-40 feet high in barns for a few years also. Used to have a 40 foot trailer that used to follow the bailer and my stepfather riding the popper prodding me like a cow. Making $0.10 a bale, then I moved up to $0.15... Whoa, I was in the bigtime then.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Were you stoned as fuck when it happened, OMG, the ship going under. abort! ABORT😂
Nope... Had not smoked at all that, yet, that day... Super rushed to get shit done and get on the road... And I don't really enjoy smoking at those events... Feel like I need to sneak off to do it... Then feel like everyone can smell me and is judging when I'm done... Really, I for the most part only of at home.
Impressive. Looks like they pass with flying colors.
100% germ rate, already, on the Sours.👍

Top Bottom