Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Screenshot 20210814 0933282

pawhuska

pawhuska

i received my cannabis patient card and cultivation license ...been tokin 48 yrs ...i never thought I'd see the day....here`s my 3 girls they got trimmed and tied up today they were getting to big for our grow light`s footprint in got a 1800 watt and a 1500 watt full spectrum led`s they`ve been 18 inch from the plants from sprout till now i use miracle grow for veg ...bloom booster started a week ago i add Epsom salt and peroxide tomorrow il l work on em agian lights are 24 on now

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
i received my cannabis patient card and cultivation license ...been tokin 48 yrs ...i never thought I'd see the day....here`s my 3 girls they got trimmed and tied up today they were getting to big for our grow light`s footprint in got a 1800 watt and a 1500 watt full spectrum led`s they`ve been 18 inch from the plants from sprout till now i use miracle grow for veg ...bloom booster started a week ago i add Epsom salt and peroxide tomorrow il l work on em agian lights are 24 on now
Congratulations!... Girls are looking happy!

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Btw... I'm not getting any monetary compensation for any of those that went out this morning... All are trades and/or just hooking up Gromies.

And here's where I got all of my shippers:
IMG 20210816 1123487082

I'm doing this because I can... Not to get rich... I'm losing money.
Just sayin'.
💚✌️

pawhuska

pawhuska

im here in SW Missouri no dispensary within 30 miles from me ...ive been thinking on getting into the business some how...growing is what i want to do ..its very rewarding and if i do it right i should make some geedas ive learned a great deal already and have only brush`d the surface lol ive been learning some from you guys ...thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom