Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
My sister once said to me "have you thought about doing something yourself rather than pointing out how stupid other people are?" during one of my rants about, you will never believe this, but I don't remember what.

So no, I do not have a shortage of savage women in my life. Though actually my wife is on the relatively nice end.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

My sister once said to me "have you thought about doing something yourself rather than pointing out how stupid other people are?" during one of my rants about, you will never believe this, but I don't remember what.

So no, I do not have a shortage of savage women in my life. Though actually my wife is on the relatively nice end.

Two sisters here. Sisters will make a man out of you 🤣🤣

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

"Perspective, Hunny... They only look that frosty because his buds are smaller."

Even if I was that quick she’d see right through it. Damage is done I’m buying seeds based on “frostiness” now haha

At first, I'm like, "that poor guy."
Then, I'm like, "that lucky son of a gun... all those sisters had friends!"

I guess there are consolation prizes in hell 🤣🤣

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Even if I was that quick she’d see right through it. Damage is done I’m buying seeds based on “frostiness” now haha

I guess there are consolation prizes in hell 🤣🤣
I believe this could be a "secret ingredient" in many of today's frostier offerings.
IMG 20201210 1616488362

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Just looked Cannabiogen up and damn they have some colourful strains eh?
Peyote Purple certainly is/was... I have no idea what they're offering now days.
Yes....i do not know how reputable they are. Something is sticking in my brain with them but idk if it's good or bad.
Always drama with the breeders... Just hopefully no bad juju... Or at least that there wasn't when these were picked up.
I remember something about the breeder offering $$$ for any males found when I got these.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Always drama with the breeders... Just hopefully no bad juju... Or at least that there wasn't when these were picked up.
I remember something about the breeder offering $$$ for any males found when I got these.
I remember what stuck out: Ace worked with their stuff and they sell some of the same strains. Includes PCK i remember.

Lol sorry. I do not want to impinge upon them i know nothing!!!!

Top Bottom