Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Had these fuckers on my ‘64 Pontiac LE Mans,
Drive through a parking garage and set off every car alarm.
Old man Hortnagile had a exhaust shop, when I picked it up after he installed he said to me…..and I’m quoting “it’s to fucking loud”
Funny thing he was hard of hearing, lol
"What flavor Blizzard was that again, Sir?"

Nice ride always liked the novas - good sleeper car - we installed electric cutouts in the 55 , I’m still not convinced , cept it is nice cruising and being able to hear the radio . Lol
Radios are for Imports. 😁

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Snickers!!!!!!!!!!!

Really Satisfies.
IMG 20220303 143457851 HDR

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
So romantic with Brian in the background🙆‍♀️🙋

zealots brain washing the fucking kids!!!!!!

The Satanic Temple, which runs the program, said students would be offered activities such as science and crafts projects, puzzles and games — and that they would learn about benevolence, empathy, critical thinking, problem-solving and creative expression. (Or smoking the devils lettuce in the bathroom)

"We're not including items of religious opinion … We're not teaching children about Satanism. They're just going to know that this is taught by Satanists."
The Satanic Temple is not hiding the fact that it created the clubs to take on the Christian club called the Good News Club — which has become its No. 1 nemesis. "The after-school Satan Clubs were conceived of in order to give an alternative to [the] religious indoctrination [of] after-school programs."

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Me either; but I will bend the fuck out of them; or tie them down. Your growing conditions lend themselves to growing up higher; cause you actually got a real grow rooms; instead of a grow box.

View attachment 1222584View attachment 1222583

Did you chase it though.....
Searching for a rainbow....Marshall Tucker Band...there is that Altoids box again....something suspicious among the plants eh.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom