Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

20220324 181643

Reunited and it feels so good....🤗😂

dire wolf

dire wolf

Suspect may also be in hiding with known accomplices who were seen last in green 18 oz ( 532L) squared "less spills " " more grip , less slip " cups
if you have any information on their whereabouts please contact authorities or Mr Budgoodman.....
A 10,000.00 or "white runts cuts " reward leading to capture

Last edited:
Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Pffff and some say stick to one strain at time ! Nice work ! And I do mean work. 🤪😍
I always grow a mixed tent because variety is the spice of life. It helps to have a second tent for early finishers. And to have various sized spacers for getting the plants at the same height. The plants usually all respond well to the same feed. A finicky one pops up occasionally.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
The two semi-neglected Purple Punch; my mind hasn't been on this fully of late; life's been hitting me pretty hard lately. Probably going to keep running this one as partial breeding link; if I can keep it going. Cut these ones low; and re-veg next round; if I can keep them in circulation. I think I've got one clone cutting going on as backup.

Very prolific; seems a little stinkier this go around; for some reason. Must be the formula adjustments.

PXL 20220329 171055887

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
What kind of roller ya got there? Like the $ bill trick ?
Just a rolled up piece of construction paper... Dude that makes the tubes puts it in there so they don't get crushed.
Bud, you still got that Forza cut ready to fly? Let me know. 🔥
I still have the cut... Nothing ready to fly atm though... Couple/few weeks.
IMG 20220328 151957385
IMG 20220328 132100775

Top Bottom