Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
This is the next subject on my research radar. Very fascinating stuff IMO.

Radiative forcing (or climate forcing is the change in energy flux in the atmosphere caused by natural or anthropogenic factors of climate change as measured by watts / metre2. It is a scientific concept used to quantify and compare the external drivers of change to Earth's energy balance.

Positive radiative forcing means Earth receives more incoming energy from sunlight than it radiates to space. A planet in radiative equilibrium with its parent star and the rest of space can be characterized by net-zero radiative forcing and by a planetary equilibrium temperature.

My premise would be that it can be optimized; for optimum productivity in the grow cycle. ie. optimized energy flow; and I think atmospheric pressures in the soils are perhaps even far more relevant; then they are above the soil line. ie. light energy verses heat and chemical energy. It's a compelling subject; worthy of review; or discussion IMO. ie. regulates efficiency; among other factors. Gives insight to the mechanisms themselves.
Einstein energy mass relation emc2

Earths Energy Budget Incoming Solar Radiation NASA

Physical Drivers of climate change

ie. What factors contribute to different environment conditions between era of Mastodons roaming the earth (10K years ago) verses the much warmer periods dominated by Dinosaur's roaming the earth....

Last edited:
A

amp244

finally moved in to my new rental...
The landlord asked what I did in Cali,

I said, "grow cannabis"

he said, "Awesome! Do you want to grow cannabis on my property!?"

I said, "Do I?!!!"

Assloads of work to be done. plants look like shit from being left in the cold, shoved in a closet with no ventilation, and given totally shitty soil.

plans for today after getting storage unit cleared out, paying bills, and God knows what else will come up; is to uppot everything. That means heading for a load of compost and top soil, hydrating a coir brick, and getting some perlite.

fucking movers lost an assload of our things and broke half of the rest. They were a total scam. the company we transacted with was actually just a broker that tossed a super low quote and hired a third party to actually do the move. After the shit was on the truck the price literally doubled. Word of advice: if you ever hire a moving company to move you across the country make sure you get them to quote you on the price per cubic foot, so you can compare apples to apples with the other companies. they threw in a low bid on the move, knowing full well I was gonna way overshoot that. What are you gonna do after all that shit is in the truck? The broker hired a moving company with 1 star on Google and multiple lawsuits currently ongoing. They broke all types of shit and lost my boxes, I had assloads of 3 and one gallon pots...no more.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
View attachment 1232715

I said, "grow cannabis"

I said, "Do I?!!!"

Assloads of work to be done. plants look like shit from being left in the cold, shoved in a closet with no ventilation, and given totally shitty soil.

plans for today after getting storage unit cleared out, paying bills, and God knows what else will come up; is to uppot everything. That means heading for a load of compost and top soil, hydrating a coir brick, and getting some perlite.

fucking movers lost an assload of our things and broke half of the rest. They were a total scam. the company we transacted with was actually just a broker that tossed a super low quote and hired a third party to actually do the move. After the shit was on the truck the price literally doubled. Word of advice: if you ever hire a moving company to move you across the country make sure you get them to quote you on the price per cubic foot, so you can compare apples to apples with the other companies. they threw in a low bid on the move, knowing full well I was gonna way overshoot that. What are you gonna do after all that shit is in the truck? The broker hired a moving company with 1 star on Google and multiple lawsuits currently ongoing. They broke all types of shit and lost my boxes, I had assloads of 3 and one gallon pots...no more.
Sorry to hear about the issues... Will only make the success' to come that much sweeter.
Farmer Problems. 🤠🥴

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
View attachment 1232715

I said, "grow cannabis"

I said, "Do I?!!!"

Looks like it's all going to plan bubba; congrats! Keep on chipping away. Looks like a great area also. There will be bumps along the way always. 😜 I've moved so many times; it makes me ill to even contemplate anymore. Sounds like a potential lawsuit; or possibly you have insurance? Document! Document! Sue them fuckers!!! I know of some lawyers... REAL scumbags...

Sorry to hear about the issues... Will only make the success' to come that much sweeter.
Farmer Problems. 🤠🥴
Hopefully Amp's got the medicine he needs to weather this difficult road ahead.😤 I've got optimism these days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom