Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Because we are on the subject and we want to be completely politically correct.
Which smells dirtier?
Dirty women’s panties or tranny panties?
Because I have no experience in the subject 🤔 I am curious? I think?
Its okay as long as you're bi-curious. Personally have no experience with the latter, but know of a few people in my trade that are weird like that🤣🤣

Moshmen

Moshmen

Oh... I'm an equal opportunity destroyer.
Have one I can take a few laps on?
Not anymore - since movin to the sunshine state I sold just to many stupid fucks where I’m at ! Lol yes I miss it alot !- and I’m a little dude 150 after dinner so I would rather ride the 600 easier for me to toss around - damn now I’m jones in for some 2 wheel action dirt or pavement.

FuriousStyles

FuriousStyles

Not quite 190 there... Speedo generous.
That bike broke 200 (204, IIRC) at Laguna Seca though.
LOVE zx14's... I've owned a couple.
Terrible vid... But you should recognize the cockpit.
🤘
What is that a 2011?? I had a 2013 she was a hog at 600lbs, but the ABS and auto downshift clutch made her feel a lot lighter on her feet.

Ok I saw what you did there....that was dirty....I am a grandpa now I dont need another bike....I dont think I need another bike....hell maybe I should look at another bike...just look.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I was/am considered a "Habitual Traffic Offender"... Have had judges laugh (out loud) when reviewing my record.

The track is highly addictive... You've been warned.
View attachment 1234966
😁
I feel ya now; that's part of the boneyard; and the range. lol. Now I 👀

I used to run the bike down in St. Simeon's and used it a few times to evade the cops; but one day run it into the woods and hit a tree cornering; after that I was a little scared 😅 I was going to die; or worse; be all fucked up; and just laying there.

That's around the same time we pulled that bail out of the ocean; down in St. Mary's, a little above Jacksonville. My dad found one once also; like Forrest Gump; but threw it back in the water; said he wanted no parts of it; he was really scared.🤣 I could tell.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter

The new David Gilmore/Pink Floyd recording & Andriy Khlyvnyuk
Fighting War with music... and song... still.

You're broken down and tired
Of living life on a merry go round
And you can't find the fighter
But I see it in you so we gonna walk it out
And move mountains
We gonna walk it out
And move mountains
And I'll rise up
I'll rise like the day
I'll rise up
I'll rise unafraid
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousand times again
And I'll rise up
High like the waves
I'll rise up
In spite of the ache
I'll rise up
For you
For you
For you
For you
When the silence isn't quiet
And it feels like it's getting hard to breathe
And I know you feel like dying
But I promise we'll take the world to its feet
And move mountains
Bring it to its feet
And move mountains
And I'll rise up
I'll rise like the day
I'll rise up
I'll rise unafraid
I'll rise up
For you
For you
For you
For you
All we need, all we need is hope
And for that we have each other
And for that we have each other
And we will rise
We will rise
We'll rise, oh, oh
We'll rise
I'll rise up
Rise like the day
I'll rise up
In spite of the ache
I will rise a thousand times again
And we'll rise up
High like the waves
We'll rise up
In spite of the ache
We'll rise up
And we'll do it a thousand times again
For you
For you
For you
For you
Ah, ah, ah, ah

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Its okay as long as you're bi-curious. Personally have no experience with the latter, but know of a few people in my trade that are weird like that🤣🤣
What's your trade? 🤔

Not anymore - since movin to the sunshine state I sold just to many stupid fucks where I’m at ! Lol yes I miss it alot !- and I’m a little dude 150 after dinner so I would rather ride the 600 easier for me to toss around - damn now I’m jones in for some 2 wheel action dirt or pavement.
Not sorry. 😁

What is that a 2011?? I had a 2013 she was a hog at 600lbs, but the ABS and auto downshift clutch made her feel a lot lighter on her feet.

Ok I saw what you did there....that was dirty....I am a grandpa now I dont need another bike....I dont think I need another bike....hell maybe I should look at another bike...just look.
That one was an '08... I'd lightened, or completely gotten rid of, everything I could on that bike... Built it for canyon carving.
I don't need another bike like that... But this grandpa will always need a bike... Of some sort.

R1...is that the new droid in the Star Wars saga
Short lived variant of the Rona, iirc.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Fla is no joke. Seen way too much crazy shit just heading down for vacation. I also find the cultivation laws to be terrible!

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Now that's real limited gear right there. 😁
IMG 20220411 124346 902
IMG 20220411 124346 907

Moshmen

Moshmen

Fla is no joke. Seen way too much crazy shit just heading down for vacation. I also find the cultivation laws to be terrible!
Some dies weekly if not daily here for sure lots kids stunting on the streets - it’s kool to watch the ones that can ride , not so kool to see the ones that can’t !

and no cultivation going on here? What you takin bout ! Lol

we are on the ballot in 2024 for rec which will include 9 flowering plants per adult ! Yay ( it’s a start)

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I can probably best speak to this matter; although it's not from personal experience either; (making this crystal clear) but the tranny panties are going to probably be much cleaner.
The OCD factor; and I've got a bachelors in Phycology and "some" personal experience to draw upon here. Plus; I've done some really filthy hoe's over the years. Even got crabs a time or two.

61LmiMwqfFL AC UX385
Top Bottom