Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Your pre trim is pretty good though, when I see people just cut and hang to deal with later I lol. Makes it so much more difficult.
Depends on the moood I bet; I've seen people cut and smoke it too. When your like me and desperate. 🤪

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Hey bud Awsome thread
You got some sweet pics man, really looking tasty.
I like wet trim. When I dried trim I end up covered in leaf bits and it's harder for me to clean up after...lol
Hey bud what's your favorite strain you grow?
Looks like you got alot of nice strains

Happy growing

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Your pre trim is pretty good though, when I see people just cut and hang to deal with later I lol. Makes it so much more difficult.
Yea... I just don't dig in... Try to pretty much only leave sugar... Makes the dry trim faster, and everything that comes off, when I dry trim, worth saving.

I’ve always dry trimmed, it’s easier to deal with for me
When doing things bigger, we'd wet trim... Everyone would show up at the grow Friday night... And we'd lock ourselves in until Sunday night chopping and trimming... Good times... My back still hurts. 😅
Curious about the Forza sans souchi? What is she like?
You know... I still haven't flowered that one... Burnzy loved it.
I believe it's a Sour/Chem type... But with modern day bag appeal.

I used to wet trim - now I’m a dry guy most times don’t even use scissors if I can’t pull leaves and buds by hand it ain’t dry enuff - my 2 cents
Gotta have my Fiskars.

Hey bud Awsome thread
You got some sweet pics man, really looking tasty.
I like wet trim. When I dried trim I end up covered in leaf bits and it's harder for me to clean up after...lol
Hey bud what's your favorite strain you grow?
Looks like you got alot of nice strains

Happy growing
Thanks.🙌
That's a tough question... And I haven't flowered them all.
"The Real" Sour is my jam... Just works with my body chemistry best... Gives me the effect I enjoy most. Not for everyone though.
I recommend Motorbreath 15 to a lot of people... That's killer smoke... Nice mix of OG and Chemdog D... More OG at nine weeks... And Chemdog D at ten is what I've found.
If cash cropping though... I wouldn't recommend either of those... Gotta have that look these days, or your packs are gonna sit.
Gary Payton, White Truffle, and A&B are what immediately come to my mind for that.
T-1000 pretty incredible, imo, as well... But doesn't have the name recognition.

Last edited:
PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Yea... I just don't dig in... Try to pretty much only leave sugar... Makes the dry trim faster, and everything that comes off, when I dry trim, worth saving.

When doing things bigger, we'd wet trim... Everyone would show up at the grow Friday night... And we'd lock ourselves in until Sunday night chopping and trimming... Good times... My back still hurts. 😅

You know... I still haven't flowered that one... Burnzy loved it.
I believe it's a Sour/Chem type... But with modern day bag appeal.

Gotta have my Fiskars.

Thanks.🙌
That's a tough question... And I haven't flowered them all.
"The Real" Sour is my jam... Just works with my body chemistry best... Gives me the effect I enjoy most. Not for everyone though.
I recommend Motorbreath 15 to a lot of people... That's killer smoke... Nice mix of OG and Chemdog D... More OG at nine weeks... And Chemdog D at ten is what I've found.
If cash cropping though... I wouldn't recommend either of those... Gotta have that look these days, or your packs are gonna sit.
Gary Payton, White Truffle, and A&B are what immediately come to my mind for that.
T-1000 pretty incredible, imo, as well... But doesn't have the name recognition.
Great reply, thanks. Love me some sour strains, never been blessed to try one of the clone only yet, I've tries ecsd s1 from Dr greenthumb in Canada and reservoir chem sour diesel
I'm hoping to have a sour D cut next week from the states along with a couple other clone only I've been wanting to try forever.

chiguy

chiguy

Had to go pick up a horse this morning... Got home to the I-95 and Thin Mints waiting in the box. 😁
View attachment 1236511

💚
Nice! You gotta do a side by side with a forum, animal cookie, and the thinmint. Always been curious as to how different they are, only ever had the forum.

Also, you planning on letting any pollen fly this year? You got a nice stable over there, the right male or reversal would keep ya busy for some time if you felt like hunting.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Nice! You gotta do a side by side with a forum, animal cookie, and the thinmint. Always been curious as to how different they are, only ever had the forum.

Also, you planning on letting any pollen fly this year? You got a nice stable over there, the right male or reversal would keep ya busy for some time if you felt like hunting.
Don’t forget the Platinum Cookies lol

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Have to generally agree with you here at this moment and time. 🤪 🤪 🤪 Especially about the Gary Payton anyhow; wouldn't mind trying to grow that one. I think I've tried the White Truffle around town; but A&B:???

What is this???

God I've been stoned of late. tripping bigtime of late; need to chill; relax. All is well; one day at a time.
The Panama Red oil really puts me in the outer realms; mixed into some Frankenstein here. Terps are crazy nice.

Last edited:
Top Bottom