Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

But exactly sure what you mean?
Like what I grew before wasn't the real thing either?

i dont know but i have not seen a real clone in many years. And never a seed plant to match. But its possible...

Lat time i smoked real sour diesel i was in jersey in 2004. The hood rats had it and were selling grams in little viles. I smoked a quarter of a joint and got lost driving home from my oldest friends house to the house i grew up in. A drive i have made 1000 times.

it was like an instant fog. Strong like the old 80’s skunk weed. I was useless.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
i dont know but i have not seen a real clone in many years. And never a seed plant to match. But its possible...

Lat time i smoked real sour diesel i was in jersey in 2004. The hood rats had it and were selling grams in little viles. I smoked a quarter of a joint and got lost driving home from my oldest friends house to the house i grew up in. A drive i have made 1000 times.

it was like an instant fog. Strong like the old 80’s skunk weed. I was useless.

Sounds, to me, like you need to clear yourself a little quarantine area... ✂️
Only way to know for sure, right?
I ran Sour D for fifteen years. It's very dear to me. I'm really hoping this is the cut I used to have... "Real" or not.
I've shared my story with a couple guys I've met through the forum here. It's not something I feel comfortable discussing openly, however... But if you're interested, feel free to shoot me a pm.👍

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Picture 2021 1 17 9 52 55 6832
Picture 2021 1 17 9 53 25 312
🥴

Latest posts

Top Bottom