Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
CdZl1KvVAAAMy3K

Ask Johnny..

Utah approved bruh

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
You da Man!... Knew you were the right guy to nominate. 🤘

Let's hear about it.
How's it gonna work?

Lol! Ok so without going into a rant... the concept is simple. Growers like us? We are sitting on probably more beans than we'll ever grow. And we are always interested in new shit. But we spend WAAAAAY too much money. Like you don't even want to know what my bean bill was last month. Fucking STUPID.

The BOG thing really got me thinking about preservation and the fact that no one is really banking this stuff publicly. So I thought it might be a good idea to change it.

The concept is simple.

We all have a lot of beans laying around. Some of them thought like good ideas when we bought them. Other strains became more important. Focus shifted, etc. And there are things we all are looking for. Like I have C99, Indiana Bubblegum and some other shit on my hit list.

So what we have to pay 120 to 500 for beans? Nope not anymore. Forget that mess.

So let's say you are looking for Purple Urkle and Stardawg and the library has both. And you have 10 beans each of 2 strains the library is hunting for. You select the breeder and the strain that you are "trading in" in checkout and your Purple Urkle and Stardawg are reserved for you. You package up your sealed breeder packs <-- very important (we'll provide shipping instructions), and ship them to us with tracking. Put your tracking number into your order when you have it so that we know they are on the way. Then, upon receipt, we will ship your Purple Urkle and Stardawg beans to you.

Your beans go into our inventory and are made available for another grower who wants them, and also has something to send in.

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Lol! Ok so without going into a rant... the concept is simple. Growers like us? We are sitting on probably more beans than we'll ever grow. And we are always interested in new shit. But we spend WAAAAAY too much money. Like you don't even want to know what my bean bill was last month. Fucking STUPID.

The BOG thing really got me thinking about preservation and the fact that no one is really banking this stuff publicly. So I thought it might be a good idea to change it.

The concept is simple.

We all have a lot of beans laying around. Some of them thought like good ideas when we bought them. Other strains became more important. Focus shifted, etc. And there are things we all are looking for. Like I have C99, Indiana Bubblegum and some other shit on my hit list.

So what we have to pay 120 to 500 for beans? Nope not anymore. Forget that mess.

So let's say you are looking for Purple Urkle and Stardawg and the library has both. And you have 10 beans each of 2 strains the library is hunting for. You select the breeder and the strain that you are "trading in" in checkout and your Purple Urkle and Stardawg are reserved for you. You package up your sealed breeder packs <-- very important (we'll provide shipping instructions), and ship them to us with tracking. Put your tracking number into your order when you have it so that we know they are on the way. Then, upon receipt, we will ship your Purple Urkle and Stardawg beans to you.

Your beans go into our inventory and are made available for another grower who wants them, and also has something to send in.
interesting, but what happens when your seed is a 20 dollar seed but the pheno that you're looking for is 200 dollars?

Latest posts

Top Bottom