Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

Oooooo I got my Skunk #1 x UK Cheese in today..!!! Can't wait to get those into the dirt.

And... I decided I liked this library thing in black better anyway. Thoughts?
Maybe an option? I personally can’t read light on dark well so I can’t use the dark mode of a lot of apps. Also, I’m teachable and can certainly make beans. :-)

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Maybe an option? I personally can’t read light on dark well so I can’t use the dark mode of a lot of apps. Also, I’m teachable and can certainly make beans. :-)

I'll roll out both and just give a dark mode switch :) Piece of cake! No worries about bean making. One of the easiest things we all do :)))) We'll teach ya how to do it without messing up a whole plant.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Oooooo I got my Skunk #1 x UK Cheese in today..!!! Can't wait to get those into the dirt.

I like the rest for the eyes but the green is a bit dark against a black background to my eyes. I also think the body text could be bumped up in size just a bit for readability.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Looking great!

I've been dragging my butt on the skunk seedlings. Just got them into 1 gals. How are yours doing?

They're growing too fast! 😂
It's day 45 of flower for the current crop in the day/pheno hunt room... So, I need to figure out what I'm going to do with the Skunks for a few more weeks... Could have timed things better.
I'll get some pics today.

I'm with Amy... Liked it better with the white background.
What about adding clones to the library?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
They're growing too fast! 😂
It's day 45 of flower for the current crop in the day/pheno hunt room... So, I need to figure out what I'm going to do with the Skunks for a few more weeks... Could have timed things better.

my prob too lol hence my dragging....but so far they look good. Definitely vigorous.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ok so we resolved the light dark issue. I've got both. We have a light and dark mode lol. Keep in mind this is all designed for a desktop atm not mobile. The html5 is being sliced now. Next is all of the programming. I think were going to run PHP in Laravel framwork with a React (web) front end. Then I'll do a React Native version so that we can spit out Android and IOS apps quick like. Once those rails are laid, inventory time...

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Ok so we resolved the light dark issue. I've got both. We have a light and dark mode lol. Keep in mind this is all designed for a desktop atm not mobile. The html5 is being sliced now. Next is all of the programming. I think were going to run PHP in Laravel framwork with a React (web) front end. Then I'll do a React Native version so that we can spit out Android and IOS apps quick like. Once those rails are laid, inventory time...
Might make your life easier to stick to a UI component library like Material or something to make the cross compatibility easier? Idk.

If you are like me and like having cookbooks to poke around in, this is something I just picked up for a few bucks...I work in Angular and not React as of now but I mean once you know one you can just find what you need to work in others as I am sure you know.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Just checked. They are all identical. Notably uniform actually lol.

Also look like cousins of the Panama Red I'm running them with 🙂

Yep... Same here.
IMG 20210105 1113183412

These three are boys
IMG 20210105 1115247582

Latest posts

Top Bottom