Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That's a nice plant!... Call those love/hates. Sour D is a love/hate... GMO is on course.

Since different strains effect differently, I gotta have a base in the stable... I'll still pop seeds a few at a time... But gotta have that base.
This is part of what got me growing again. When buying rec weed, I could never get consistent smoke... Always a crap shoot as to desired effects.

When it was medical dispensaries here we had the same inconsistency problems. Thats why i got a med card and started up myself. I had never grown anything before.

And i have a few seeds from packs and s-1’s of what i lost. And a bunch of accidental open pollination seeds of all the cuts together.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Before.
IMG 20210122 101854745
IMG 20210122 101906167

After.
IMG 20210122 102653023
IMG 20210122 102705704

Got snips?
IMG 20210122 102923990
IMG 20210122 102942640

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
When it was medical dispensaries here we had the same inconsistency problems. Thats why i got a med card and started up myself. I had never grown anything before.

And i have a few seeds from packs and s-1’s of what i lost. And a bunch of accidental open pollination seeds of all the cuts together.

Before the state took control of medical here, there were farmers markets... Consistent, affordable meds direct from the grower... No mas.🤬

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Why shit always gotta be drama? Ugh

Oh idgaf who they are. I'm gonna check them back to the centerline when they act like that lol. I seriously have Stardawg enroute. I'm going to run a few as soon as I get them. And I'll tag his ass in every post lol :)))))

STAR DAWG BY @TOPDAWGSEEDS

Hope he likes it. :)))))

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Oh idgaf who they are. I'm gonna check them back to the centerline when they act like that lol. I seriously have Stardawg enroute. I'm going to run a few as soon as I get them. And I'll tag his ass in every post lol :)))))

STAR DAWG BY @TOPDAWGSEEDS

Hope he likes it. :)))))

I appreciate that he came back and apologized... I'll leave it that.
That's the kind of shit that has always kept me away from social media, though.

Top Bottom