Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
I’m curious since your running more than most. What’s your current fav? To smoke that is.
This week, T-1000.🥴
I like having variety... But I smoke more Motorbreath 15 than anything.
Chemdog D and GMO are the heaviest, narcotic type stones... Neither are my favorite flavor though.
My go to get shit done high is MegaBeast... I smoked all my Sour D, or I'd be twisting up a lot of that still too.

Zkittlez got 🪓🗑🐔 all 3 cuts nannered juice isn't worth the squeeze
Don't you just hate it when that happens. 😐
What I mean used too ….. I still do most times .
I mostly dry trim these days, but it would have kept me up at night knowing that those Blueberry tops were waiting to be dry trimmed... I slept great last night... When I finally got to bed.
IMG 20210825 093759348 BURST000 COVER2
IMG 20210825 0931503052

😴🌈🦄😁

sportyridr

sportyridr

This week, T-1000.🥴
I like having variety... But I smoke more Motorbreath 15 than anything.
Chemdog D and GMO are the heaviest, narcotic type stones... Neither are my favorite flavor though.
My go to get shit done high is MegaBeast... I smoked all my Sour D, or I'd be twisting up a lot of that still too.

Don't you just hate it when that happens. 😐

I mostly dry trim these days, but it would have kept me up at night knowing that those Blueberry tops were waiting to be dry trimmed... I slept great last night... When I finally got to bed.
View attachment 1161661View attachment 1161659

😴🌈🦄😁

Hi Bud, I thought the Duct Tape may be in your list as an ass kicker as I've been thinkin about trying it out, you have perked my interest about Megabeast as well.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Top Bottom