Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
You're going to be a busier man in a week or so looks great sir 👍
Hopefully, let it hang for two... But I'll be watching the weather... And I may need the space sooner than that. Next round is about ready for their big pots.
I like hearing about "get shit done" type of strains. My wife would hoard that shit like she does with biscotti. Whats the Mega beast flavor like?
Has those fermented fruit terps... I'd say green mangos and stale, dirty hand towel.
Nevermind, I just seen the same pics in the frosty thread. Sundae driver.
Did I forget to label that one?... Oops... Mighta been stoned. 🥴
Sheeesh, thats alot of flower to trim man. Great pictures.
Thanks... I don't think the trim will be terrible... Since I already got the Old Blueberry outta the way. 😂

amekins

amekins

Hopefully, let it hang for two... But I'll be watching the weather... And I may need the space sooner than that. Next round is about ready for their big pots.

Has those fermented fruit terps... I'd say green mangos and stale, dirty hand towel.

Did I forget to label that one?... Oops... Mighta been stoned. 🥴

Thanks... I don't think the trim will be terrible... Since I already got the Old Blueberry outta the way. 😂
Stale dirty hand towel. Nasty.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze
IMG 20210827 083548 818

Sour D
IMG 20210827 083548 917

Any questions? 😏

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
This week, T-1000.🥴
I like having variety... But I smoke more Motorbreath 15 than anything.
Chemdog D and GMO are the heaviest, narcotic type stones... Neither are my favorite flavor though.
My go to get shit done high is MegaBeast... I smoked all my Sour D, or I'd be twisting up a lot of that still too.

Don't you just hate it when that happens. 😐

I mostly dry trim these days, but it would have kept me up at night knowing that those Blueberry tops were waiting to be dry trimmed... I slept great last night... When I finally got to bed.
View attachment 1161661View attachment 1161659

😴🌈🦄😁
That's where I'm trying to get buddy, where everything is still relatively green and fresh going into the cure. Maybe some tips, but little more. That's where the dank zone lays, IMO. Plus those blueberries were very thick, and I have more concerns these days about that kind of situation. Not going too fat, because it can come back on you, if the conditions were not perfect.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom