Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Need to take some cuts from a few of these cultivars, as I don't have them backed up... AND I want to keep them.
Others, however, are just gonna get the old pump 'n dump.
Some I just have no desire to keep around. Either because I've run them and they are very similar to something else... Or, I suspect they're dudded.
Been pulling tarps about two and a half weeks... Pollen should start to fly any day now.

🍆💦🫘
💚

sambapati

sambapati

Need to take some cuts from a few of these cultivars, as I don't have them backed up... AND I want to keep them.
Others, however, are just gonna get the old pump 'n dump.
Some I just have no desire to keep around. Either because I've run them and they are very similar to something else... Or, I suspect they're dudded.
Been pulling tarps about two and a half weeks... Pollen should start to fly any day now.

🍆💦🫘
💚

View attachment 1267733
Bud you've got more plants than Carter had liver pills.

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
I should have the Strawberry Cough clone soon.👍

Maybe these new arrivals won't be so hempy.
View attachment 1267717
I know you got a list backed up on that strawberry cough but throw me in. That white Truffle and Apple Fritter making my garden look goood! T1000 blowing my mind too tho. Fighting the mythical TRS atm. Pics coming! Cheers to buds good buds my friends 😎

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Headband x Chemdog D pheno #12
PXL 20220804 001050419
PXL 20220804 001058176

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Suppose a grower had necrotic tissue form on leaves of his/her TRS plant. Would said grower remove leaf tissue, or let it ride/treat differently. 8 Weeks in, 4 to go.
Asking for a friend. 😄😆😉

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Dead leaves? Pull or cut like any other plant. She’s old and ugly sometimes it happens. Don’t sweat it lol. I’ve run it several times now and never need the levers perfect. Buds away primo though
Yeah I don’t know why I talk the way I do sometimes. Mine looks a smidge worse LOL. Hence no pics 😂. Manageable tho. Just wanna get this one right. So much good talked about the sour man. Looking chunky there my friend. Well
Done

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Suppose a grower had necrotic tissue form on leaves of his/her TRS plant. Would said grower remove leaf tissue, or let it ride/treat differently. 8 Weeks in, 4 to go.
Asking for a friend. 😄😆😉
I'd remove it... I always remove dead leaves.
A lot of plants with Chem in them will eat themselves (moreso than others) and get ugly as they ripen.
Dead leaves? Pull or cut like any other plant. She’s old and ugly sometimes it happens. Don’t sweat it lol. I’ve run it several times now and never need the levers perfect. Buds away primo though
Agree... You're doing a great job with her.👍

Top Bottom