Bud Goodman's Perpetual Thread of Perpetually Good Buds, Man.

• Thread starter BudGoodman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I sure like elk burgers.

Been in town for last two days.... Bolt Creek Fire... level 3 the ridge was far too much ash (some baseball size) and raining pine needles for days, thick smoke. My asthma.... didn't want to sleep where I know I might not wake up again. So I came out. First night just to Gold Bar. Still level three today, so probably going back up tomorrow regardless, if nothing more than to check on everything.

Bolt creek

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

I sure like elk burgers.

Been in town for last two days.... Bolt Creek Fire... level 3 the ridge was far too much ash (some baseball size) and raining pine needles for days, thick smoke. My asthma.... didn't want to sleep where I know I might not wake up again. So I came out. First night just to Gold Bar. Still level three today, so probably going back up tomorrow regardless, if nothing more than to check on everything.

View attachment 1281145
Thank Buddha U R ok

Anthem

Anthem

Sorry for the depressing dog photo, that’s was his final pic.
Remember the good ones!
Putting them down is about the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. I cannot live without them. I had a lab when I was young. Great dog. Then the ex wife started going to the pound the day after we would agree to weight on kids. 2 dogs and 2 cats later we split up. Thankfully no kids. I spent a couple years recovering from loosing just about everything. Bought another house and I think it was about 6 weeks before I bought a new pup. Goldenseal this time. 2 within 6 months. Loved those two. Put the first one down and the other was already on anti seizure medication. Had to put the one my sister got at like 5 from the same liter. I said no more pure breeds. So I went with Golden Doodles. The only problem is they are smart. I get up in the middle of the night and I snack. I took a shower this morning and I had 2 blueberry muffins during the night. The foody one ate the paper wrapping off the night stand while I was in the shower. That was just the latest in her string of robberies.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Putting them down is about the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life. I cannot live without them. I had a lab when I was young. Great dog. Then the ex wife started going to the pound the day after we would agree to weight on kids. 2 dogs and 2 cats later we split up. Thankfully no kids. I spent a couple years recovering from loosing just about everything. Bought another house and I think it was about 6 weeks before I bought a new pup. Goldenseal this time. 2 within 6 months. Loved those two. Put the first one down and the other was already on anti seizure medication. Had to put the one my sister got at like 5 from the same liter. I said no more pure breeds. So I went with Golden Doodles. The only problem is they are smart. I get up in the middle of the night and I snack. I took a shower this morning and I had 2 blueberry muffins during the night. The foody one ate the paper wrapping off the night stand while I was in the shower. That was just the latest in her string of robberies.
I need multiple reaction emojis for that story.🤣 agreed putting them down is a sad time, they try to sell us on dog years to make them seem older, but pets only have so long, extra tough when they go early.

Anthem

Anthem

😅🥹
I need multiple reaction emojis for that story.🤣 agreed putting them down is a sad time, they try to sell us on dog years to make them seem older, but pets only have so long, extra tough
I did not tell the whole story. One time I was in the waiting room and I could barely keep it together. Had sunglasses on a girl in the waiting room asked me how old my golden was. I told her fully knowing I was leaving with a collar and leash.

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
I did not tell the whole story. One time I was in the waiting room and I could barely keep it together. Had sunglasses on a girl in the waiting room asked me how old my golden was. I told her fully knowing I was leaving with a collar and leash.
Been there. Feel ya bro👊 Hope your current pooch passes that wrapper easy, how many balloons I found in my labs shit was unbelievable 🤣

Anthem

Anthem

Been there. Feel ya bro👊 Hope your current pooch passes that wrapper easy, how many balloons I found in my labs shit was unbelievable 🤣
It was paper so not too worried. That one is sneaky. One night I brought home pizza and I got a side order salad. Anyways I am watching TV and I realize, wait where is my other dog. I immediately thought she was after the pizza. I pushed it all the way to the back of the counter. I walked into the kitchen and she had it on the floor eating away. The worst part was when I called her name. She turned looked at me and went backing to eating that pizza as fast as she could

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
It was paper so not too worried. That one is sneaky. One night I brought home pizza and I got a side order salad. Anyways I am watching TV and I realize, wait where is my other dog. I immediately thought she was after the pizza. I pushed it all the way to the back of the counter. I walked into the kitchen and she had it on the floor eating away. The worst part was when I called her name. She turned looked at me and went backing to eating that pizza as fast as she could
I lost a cat of four years now to a bobcat; cougar or an owl few weeks back. Agonized about the decision to take him out there (in the cascades) knowing I put him under the eight ball. But the alternative was a cage at the pound or worse cause he's FIV+ and I originally saved him from his isolation. Lost most everything I loved in life this year, then my cat....

Thankfully, I'm starting to form a relationship with this new dog I acquired before he died. Best cat I've ever. Smart as a dog, lots of confidence. Too much confidence, I knew it was an issue. RIP Boz. At least he died free, I can say that much. I bet he killed over a hundred mice and shrews out there before he got whacked.

Last edited:
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I lost a cat of four years now to a bobcat; cougar or an owl few weeks back. Agonized about the decision to take him out there (in the cascades) knowing I put him under the eight ball. But the alternative was a cage at the pound or worse cause he's FIV+ and I originally saved him from his isolation. Lost most everything I loved in life this year, then my cat....

Thankfully, I'm starting to form a relationship with this new dog I acquired before he died. Best cat I've ever. Smart as a dog, lots of confidence. Too much confidence, I knew it was an issue. RIP Boz. At least he died free, I can say that much. I bet he killed over a hundred mice and shrews out there before he got whacked.
That sux Frank hard losing a pet man👍

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
That sux Frank hard losing a pet man👍
now the fire and the girls are under threat... after over half years work with some of them.
let the world burn, I'm at peace with it these days. But I still try to dodge the bullet and protect what I can.

eventually something has to break and some momentum can be built upon again. Life is a series of LOSS, no way around that one. My philosophy is grieve for some time, then heal and move forward again. I'm remaining optimistic for now. Sometimes hope is all we got..

went from this in the morning saturday when I woke to blotted out entirely....
PXL 20220910 211938604

PXL 20220910 174150963
Indexfire
PXL 20220910 211248509
Last edited:
BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
They really do not like much over about 83 IMO. I tried doing a green house run July thru September. Even with enough fan extraction to do an air change every minute it was still over 90 most days in there. Nice buds just lost a lot of smell to the heat
Yea... That's why I'll stick with only making seeds outside here.
Smoke grown inside.
That was some years ago @Trustfall
So, it still sold? 😅
Damn bud nice Sour line up!! I can't wait to hear your assessment comparing the various cuts.

I'm out west but my wife just chopped one of the four Sour Garlic Cookies 8s I had growing under LED's with my seeded plants. This was grown in the shitty soil but ended up stressing through it. I'm gonna harvest the 4 plants in 3 day increments starting at 9.5 weeks with this one
View attachment 1279254
Can't wait to get another Crack at these with healthy and happy plants, but I'm still excited about getting to smoke these.

It is now Dep-tember, the Cali market for deps is 500-600 for decent and proper deps. Over 600 for super fire (light assist, or climate controlled greenhouse). Generic indoors at 1000-1300.

I can see everything taking a turn downwards in price as Chop-tober comes around.

By Show-vember, I imagine we will be dealing with $3-400 outs.

Any lower than that the only producers who will be able to compete will be the human traffickers. Those $200/lb prices are liquidation prices, anything lower and people will extract if they can't liquidate at once, or use the lbs as compost to write off next year's crop.
Looks dank!
Skunktek and Chaco the same... As are "The Real" and this cut I got from NorCal.
My first run with the AJ, and I'm really liking it. Darker green and more foxtailed than the others... But just good 'ol school type dank!
Here's something that's always blown my mind. Out in Trinity there is a mountain, Post Mountain. Get on Google maps and switch to satellite mode and type in 'post mountain ca'.
View attachment 1279263

Zoom in on any of those plots and see this
View attachment 1279264

All are owned by LLC shell companies. If they get busted the workers are released and the owner is not known. The owners throw another grow up somewhere else.

Now type in "Covelo, Ca" and see how that entire town gets down.
View attachment 1279267
I hate Google Earth.
Honestly ignorant on this but do these gorilla grows wreck the market in Cali? People still buying black market cuz so cheap? Interesting stuff.
No... Glasshouse did.
That is sad to trust a middleman like that.
How it works in the rec market here too... Gotta give the dispo your gear, and 🤞 that it sells.
Believe it or not cali weed is popping up south of the boarder in Oaxaca 🤣
My friend lives down there.
🤣🤣🤣
The world truly has flipped on it's head.
My bully before we had to put her down , she was 12 and the best family companion ever! Great choice on ur now big girl! Lol
Good looking girl.
Pup has gotten huge... 50-60 pounds at least... But still so uncoordinated.😅
Starts "Basic" obedience classes tonight.
Sad when they go, but a man’s best friend they are. Had to put my last one down at a ripe old age of 7.
Always rough... Can't even count at this point how many I've lost in this life... They are worth the pain of the loss, however.
I sure like elk burgers.

View attachment 1281145
Crazy shit... Smoke all the way down this way.
Stay safe, Dude.
Had a Heeler that would eat anything and everything that hit the floor... Before he even knew what it was... Had to have a fucking cat toy removed from guts... Few years later, he ate a whole bunch of nuts and bolts... Which caused organ failure... He stroked while I was on the phone with the vet. Fucker was my ride or die and I his... Had to do that one myself 😥

Dude... I've found plush animals... Intact.🤣
now the fire and the girls are under threat... after over half years work with some of them.
let the world burn, I'm at peace with it these days. But I still try to dodge the bullet and protect what I can.

eventually something has to break and some momentum can be built upon again. Life is a series of LOSS, no way around that one. My philosophy is grieve for some time, then heal and move forward again. I'm remaining optimistic for now. Sometimes hope is all we got..

went from this in the morning saturday when I woke to blotted out entirely....View attachment 1281319
Sorry about Boz.🙏

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
The world truly has flipped on it's head.
Cali has destroyed everything that was good about weed. Imagine your pot being sold somewhere the average income for a craftsmen is $15 a day. $8 for a laborer.
I was skimming the apple news app and came across a audio article, I only listened to the beginning but it was about how when Cali legalized rec the plan was that it would stop the black market and instead it’s multiplied lol. Plus you add in all the giant 10,000 light legal grows who sell 90% out the back door they are single handedly destroying the entire cannabis market.

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Cali has destroyed everything that was good about weed. Imagine your pot being sold somewhere the average income for a craftsmen is $15 a day. $8 for a laborer.
I was skimming the apple news app and came across a audio article, I only listened to the beginning but it was about how when Cali legalized rec the plan was that it would stop the black market and instead it’s multiplied lol. Plus you add in all the giant 10,000 light legal grows who sell 90% out the back door they are single handedly destroying the entire cannabis market.
Nah... Don't blame the whole of Cali... Blame Glasshouse.🤑

Latest posts

Top Bottom