Bud Growth Slowed To A Halt.

• Thread starter GoGreene
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoGreene

GoGreene

Ok so Im running outdoor at the moment I noticed that my girls that I have in flower have began to go into re vegging stage as the tops dont look like buds at all just long preflowers. just about a inch or 2 but its noticable that the bud growth has slowed and there are way more sugar leaves and single finger leafs coming in at the tops.. the bottom older fan leaves seem to wilting and yellowing off??? I flushed yesterday and was debating on rather or not I should trim off the preflower tips I have and create some sort of tarp so that I can induce the 12/12 light schedule in my area they are getting 13.5 hours of light.. would a tarp setup with zero light penetration. work to get them back to flower.. I was going to harvest but figured since the bud growth has stopped so has the THC production so it would make much of a point to do that unless I make some hash or something.. Pics coming soon.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh man... I wonder if I've done a thread on this.

Did you throw clones outside? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're on a clock and that clock takes about six weeks to run its course.

When you first see triples, that stage takes about two weeks to move to singles. Two weeks in that stage, then you'll start seeing triples again, for another two weeks. After that you'll see normal growth again, right when you need buds to be forming.

I would tarp them, yes, but you're going to lose bud size, density and structure.

GoGreene

GoGreene

Its a bag seet started in March which at the time was not even a full 12 hours of light but any way I thought she was an auto but turns out shes not I have this issue with my 2 of my biggest girls.. I will tarp and to be honest I may put them in 10/14 just to see what happens.. 6 more weeks ughhh..lol no worries

GoGreene

GoGreene

Oh man... I wonder if I've done a thread on this.

Did you throw clones outside? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're on a clock and that clock takes about six weeks to run its course.

When you first see triples, that stage takes about two weeks to move to singles. Two weeks in that stage, then you'll start seeing triples again, for another two weeks. After that you'll see normal growth again, right when you need buds to be forming.

I would tarp them, yes, but you're going to lose bud size, density and structure.

The loss of bud size, density and structure is mainly cus of the revegging right?? not the tarp

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, precisely. I have never seen a regular seed start do what you're describing. I'd be pretty unhappy with it if I did!

GoGreene

GoGreene

Yes, precisely. I have never seen a regular seed start do what you're describing. I'd be pretty unhappy with it if I did!
So i took off all of the smaller buds and left the colas 6 of them and as i was trimming they seem to be pretty mature..

20160604 170334
Top Bottom