bud ignitor

• Thread starter Moses249
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moses249

does anyone use the AN bud ignitor? and if so what were ur results and expierences with it? hate to think im getting sucked into AN and thier bull shit.

jfizzle2cmu

jfizzle2cmu

does anyone use the AN bud ignitor? and if so what were ur results and expierences with it? hate to think im getting sucked into AN and thier bull shit.
I started off w an prouct line and now running heavy 16 w a few additions. Bud ignitor is one of the nutes I'm not sure I can ever go without again. I've never seen a standalone product work as well as bud ignitor does. Just my opinion. It doesn't have much in it, two base nutes and seaweed extact, but for some reason it works great.

philly kush

philly kush

I started off w an prouct line and now running heavy 16 w a few additions. Bud ignitor is one of the nutes I'm not sure I can ever go without again. I've never seen a standalone product work as well as bud ignitor does. Just my opinion. It doesn't have much in it, two base nutes and seaweed extact, but for some reason it works great.
I know this thread is a little old but when I flip I used moab for the first wk and a half & to me it really kicks in the flowering. I switched to shooting powder because my shop was out of the moab & I did the same thing & still getting the same results ive bin using the shooting powder ever since, I think it works great, I keep it simple botanicare cns17 grow/bloom liq. karma, strapped and shooting powder from h&g and sos to keep the rootzone nice & happy

Top Bottom