Bud Mold/Botrytis Issues

• Thread starter mello
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mello

mello

I am having reoccurring issues with botrytis. Once I reach week 7-8 I inevitably find some some colas that have been affected. Even after a substantial increase in air circulation and added dehumidifiers to keep the room around 45-55%, I am still running into this problem.

My guy at the hydroshop says that the spores must be present throughout my room since I've consistently had this problem. He suggested spraying Physan 20 on the entire room (floors, walls, everything) once I've harvested. Does anyone have any experience with this product? Does it leave much of a residue?

Also, I was looking into a UV bulb that can be mounted onto my AC unit. I am wondering if it's worth the $700 to add that as an additional precaution. Any opinions?

Any additional suggestions would be much appreciated.

mello

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
physan 20 is pretty mild (diluted) and a great product

I used it in the process of ridding my grow of powdery mildew

been over a year now and still good to go

there is also a fogger you can buy for mold, I used both

I also bought all new circulation fans

C

Cheeseus

Pysan20 is great stuff. I personally use it for almost everything i would H202. It also works to clean your plants and soil. :icon_spin:

mello

mello

how have you guys applied the physan 20?

i was told to spray every surface of my room once all the plants were out; i'm concerned that the product will leave a nasty residue...?

Top Bottom