• Tagged users None
Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : Lady Goods
Strain : Bud Muncher's OG Jam
Method Smoked : Redemption Bong

APPEARANCE: Pale green offset with deep orange hairs. Amber trichs dot the budscape, lol...

Bud muncher does up the og jam

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Oh, so spicy
Associated smells of bud : Earthy

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Pepper
Associated flavours :
Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth) 8
- cough factor? : Yes. Had the flushed and teary-eyed cough... You know, get a li'l warm and your face starts to glistening, lol.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body - Starts around 80% head, but spreads through the body... ending up about 70/30.
Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Maybe about an hour and a half.
Use : Daytime/Bedtime
Daytime. Felt like I wanted to get stuff done, lol.
Munchies? : I haven't come across many strains that give me the munchies, so I'm not sure my answer would be accurate if I were to say no.
-----------------------------------------------------
CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()
*FUEL (x)
SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody (x) - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper (x)
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

I wouldn't doubt that the smell of the OG Jam would pull most people in. Very complex smell which comes through wonderfully when smoked and lingers. Of course, Bud Muncher's care in cure has his buds in very nice condition, even under scope's scrutiny. :D
Nice smoke, superb flavor. I'm more of a couch lock kinda girl, and I didn't get that, but definitely the kind of strain I'd run because it's got the kind of flavor I'd crave.
Again, happy to have had the chance to share my experience with Bud Muncher's fine work. One of the kindest things told to me about my green was my gal saying she could tell that I love my plants, and that how I feel about Bud Muncher's Goods. ;) Thanks, again, Muncher!
Be well all,
Lady Goods

Top Bottom