Bud Pics Taken From My Bloom Room 07/24/2012

• Thread starter Bluzboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Here are some bud pics(Bloom day 56 for all) taken in my bloom room last night for everyone to critique. The "Southern Cali Magic" is a Homebrew420 bred/created strain/hybrid(Southern California Master Kush X Magic Merlin). Hope you all enjoy.
Ciao,
The Bluzboy
Chemdawg1991a
Masterkush01
Purplejones01
Purplejones02
Purplejones03
Socalimagic01

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

NIIIIICE!!! Those look super super flame dude! It aint easy being greasy!!!! What is Magic Merlin?

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Thanks Walter! From my limited knowledge I believe "Magic Merlin" is "Kens Granddaddy Purple X Double Purple Doja" and the strain was created by Mountain Man and Lil Star at Outlaw Genetics.
Best regards from the Bluzboy!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Bluz since you asked for a critque in the pix forum may I ofer one for your pix. The first one is nice and sharp, good lighting, nice bud, but the background confusing to the viewer. It is like it is from a diiferent scene, especially with the lighting in it. I know how hard it is to get the right lighting in a grow room but if you could drape or fit a black shirt or some dark coloured towel in there it would hep you. Second image ditto ^ ^ ..nice bud! Third image...wow..the bud is completely out of focus while the background is in focus. Fourth, you best shot of the bunch, only thing I'd change is the lighting on the background if possible. You could use my suggestion from #1? Fifth..a lot like the fourth, nice bud! Sixth...Ooo buddy I don't want to piss Ya off but again, the bud is completely out of focus while I see a leaf in focus in the background. All constructive my friend, I hope you aren't offened and some of this helps you and your imagery in the future..peace..tagged..DD

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

No. I appreciate the critique. I took these with a generic phone camera in one hand and using the other hand like a shield or umbrella to try and get the focus/lighting right under a 1000 watt HPS which is pretty much a amateur improvisational type of photography. So, sorry they are not pro shots. The pics are just the best I could do currently with what I have.
Have a great weekend.
Best regards Doobie Duck from the Bluzboy!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Thanks Walter. I thought they came out all right considering the inept photographer, his inept photography abilities, and the use of the poor man's phone camera and a poor man's lighting umbrella which is just your other hand behind the bud. These pics did come out more professional than some independent made monster and alien movies from Canada I have seen on the Sci-Fi channel however.
Ciao,
The Bluzboy

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya Bluz..ditto what Walter said..solid pix if from a phone cam. Sorry buddy, had I known that I'da just commented on the excelent buds. Sounds like you had your hands full and tried your best...that's all a guy can do with a cam like that. Peace...DD

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Thanks Doobie Duck, but I much appreciate the critique and heads up for shooting with a good professional digital camera. My brother has a very high dollar digital Nikon and is supposed to bring it in the near future right before a harvest so I can try and take some really good solid pics of my gardens both bloom and veg. So your erudite input is greatly appreciated for producing some hopefully exquisite shots in the near future. Have a great weekend Doobie Duck!
Best regards from the Bluzboy.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
do you use aact on your plant buddy :D looks nice and green in the final day

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

I grow in soil(Roots Formula 707 in #7 pots) and use Age Old Kelp with my nutrients(General Hydroponics Flora Nova products primarily) which I think gets me the really healthy green fan and sugar leaves. I have been flushing this plant since 7/16 with H20/Black Strap Mollasses/Floralicious Plus mixture I make and let sit for 24 hours and brew before use in watering or the flushing cycle. She should be ready tonight to come down after 15 days of flushing I believe Jim.
Best regards from the old Bluzboy!

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

do you use aact on your plant buddy :D looks nice and green in the final day
Here's what the So Cali magic looks like now and it is coming down with the full moon tonight
Jim. I meant to put these in my last reply.
The Bluzboy

SoCaliMagic Day61
SoCaliMagic Day61 02
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I grow in soil(Roots Formula 707 in #7 pots) and use Age Old Kelp with my nutrients(General Hydroponics Flora Nova products primarily) which I think gets me the really healthy green fan and sugar leaves. I have been flushing this plant since 7/16 with H20/Black Strap Mollasses/Floralicious Plus mixture I make and let sit for 24 hours and brew before use in watering or the flushing cycle. She should be ready tonight to come down after 15 days of flushing I believe Jim.
Best regards from the old Bluzboy!
age old is some good shit ...i dont know why i moved away from using that stuff...one of my best grows was on age old..and all hash plant

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Its very inexpensive, a quart lasts a long time, and for 11 or 12 dollars its just a damn good nutrient additive buy that actually produces great positive results for your garden I believe Jim.
Ciao,
The Bluzboy

Top Bottom