Bud Rot 5 Days Left of Flushing

• Thread starter evu80
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
evu80

evu80

This is my second run ever and my first encounter with bud rot. I notice a few of my top cola was really dry and discolored looking with the small leaves curled and wispy. Upon closer inspection, I noticed there was greenish mold and decay inside the cola when I snapped a piece of it off.

It's happening on my other two plants and the total damage it has cause is unknown at this point until I get in tomorrow for closer inspection.

I run fresh air intake and its been rather moist here in Northern Cali for the past two weeks. My average humidity has been around the 65 to 70 % range. I really don't know how to deal with it since i'm constantly bringing in fresh air to cool the room.

I have a dehumidifier but thought it was pointless with a fresh air intake system. My next run will be enclosed and sealed so I won;t have much as an issue, but how should I go about dealing with this issue now?

I have about five days left of flushing and I'm done with this run. Should I cut my flushing short to prevent further damage and what other things should I be concerned about.

Thanks for all the help in the replies

hiboy

hiboy

If you have flushed for a few days i would pull it.
Cut your bad buds off , theres no recovering from them.
Way too high of RH, if your going to wait longer, stop your fresh air intake and get ur dehumid going and get it below 40, more cicrulation fans would do u good. Looks like yur gona loose all of the rh infested, theres no turnin back on that shit now
hb

Top Bottom