Bud rot?? Days from harvest :/

• Thread starter Jonnyparko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnyparko

Jonnyparko

Bud rot? Noticed this in a few of the bigger colas.

should I just remove the big colas our should the whole plant go? I am days away from harvest at ten weeks :/

I would like to harvest what I can but I am afraid they all may have it and I can’t see it yet.

not really sure what happened. I have humidity below 50 perfect and temp no higher than 83 with 1000 watt led. Only thing is the ventilation only turns on every 20 minutes or so. Maybe bad genetics?

Bud rot days from harvest
Bud rot days from harvest 2
Alpaca

Alpaca

I had the same problem. Found rot a week before planned harvest. Decided to cut up every cola to check. Better a slightly early harvest than an entire crop lost to rot. I luckily only had about 5 grams that rotted away.

Early rot detection can be done by slightly pulling on sugar leaves, if they come of easily and are browning it's rot

growsince79

growsince79

I had the same problem. Found rot a week before planned harvest. Decided to cut up every cola to check. Better a slightly early harvest than an entire crop lost to rot. I luckily only had about 5 grams that rotted away.

Early rot detection can be done by slightly pulling on sugar leaves, if they come of easily and are browning it's rot
+1

Jonnyparko

Jonnyparko

Such a bummer. So I can still harvest the rest though right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom