Bud Rot HELP Lady is no longer a Lady but a THOT.hahaha

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

It has been rainy and humidity is 90%. I woke up at about 1 am and felt like something was wrong. I went into ye old grow room and right there in front of my eyes was a bud that had bud rot. I did not panic but removed the rotted bud and threw it in the trash. I then immediately harvested the plant and completely wet trimmed it looking out for any infected buds ;put it in brown paper bags in a large card board box with a fan and a small dehumidifier. I hope that I saved the rest of the plant. My concern now is if the weed will be to moldy to smoke as I do suffer from mild asthma.? Or should I just dry it and cook it into edibles? Suggestions ??? Anyone ?? Anyone??

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I've smoked many plants that lost a cola to bud rot, just not the rot. In your case, with asthma, I would try a small amount and see if there's a bad reaction.

BTW, I'm deeply impressed by your ability to wake up because you sensed something wrong in your tent.

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

How bad is the rot black fuzzy or just mushy wet bud if black fuzzy mould it will spore and dust will spread and effect other ones

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

That's why I am chopping early as found some buds that started to die usaully u see leaf yellow and u can pull on it and bud falls apart if stop feeds and dry pots out and water leSs what week u in flower and turn some lights off so not as hot and humid

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

These are the Ones that was mushy and brown but still good for some one but not in pounds I dry straight away to stop the growth going to fuzz and u can't tell there is only the brown look as it drys out

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Yes it was? I just went to the garbage in the kitchen to get the bud but the wife already placed it in our dumpster outside. Hummm Light burn??? Interesting. I just checked on my bud and its sticky and smells AWESOME

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

And when u touch it it will fall apart few days later it will be black fuzzy mould and then when touch it will powder and spread every where

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

As I am doing a cut as I seen a bud so taking all fat soild buds of e.g. crowns as 8 weeks on Monday I was going to wait but not know so chopping like crazy if I find one I will send pics

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

My guys won't take any brown buds at all as it means strippers have been used

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Bits I saved from the mould the plant does it to its self aswell near end some times to

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Are u using PGRS at wrong time will turn them brown like in box pic

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Them really dark bud in dish is like soggy and wet as and turns bud brown all around it brown then black fuzzy starts

Top Bottom