Bud sights popping?

• Thread starter Evan Duffy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

Hey people just wondering is this bud sights popping? It's day 23 of the girls and a review said they'd pop at 25-30 days idk this is deffo bud sights tho isn't it?

Bud sights popping
Bud sights popping 2
Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

Yes is this an auto flower? Welcome to the farm, your questions will probably get quicker response if in the correct section.

shadyslater

shadyslater

Yh mate thats a bud site.
Im about day 20 of flower and mine r goin mental.
Some take a lil longer than others.
You got some dank lookin shit there kid

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

Yes is this an auto flower? Welcome to the farm, your questions will probably get quicker response if in the correct section.

Yes mate it's an auto. I know I imagined that and I am using the search bar but I've searched RQS/dinafem amnesia auto grow/review etc & nothing not to mention I'm on thread after thread with countless questions as I'm a noob and I understand I'm a pain in the ass haha. None the less thanks very much for the replies and it's good to confirm dinafem & royal queens amnesia all atomically flowers (:

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

Yh mate thats a bud site.
Im about day 20 of flower and mine r goin mental.
Some take a lil longer than others.
You got some dank lookin shit there kid
Whatttttt, ty man! All I've done my grow is criticise myself, freaking, researching, looking for all the areas I've went wrong but that's a nice thing to hear (: fingers crossed all goes well and I can upload some dank nugs in a few weeks time ><

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Would you throw up a full plant shot....autos have been impressing lately!

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

Would you throw up a full plant shot....autos have been impressing lately!

This was a sick plant about 5 or 4 days ago I think, notice the brownish patches on the leaf? I took this to get feedback & someone told me it was overwatering but I'll get a few full shots later mate of them some of the better ones, although this one is pretty tall like.

shadyslater

shadyslater

Whatttttt, ty man! All I've done my grow is criticise myself, freaking, researching, looking for all the areas I've went wrong but that's a nice thing to hear :) fingers crossed all goes well and I can upload some dank nugs in a few weeks time ><

lol im still critical of my shit mate.
the noob'ness will wear off man.. you'll slow down looking in on em every 3 and 1/2 minutes and you'll be more relaxed and learn a shit load lol
but yh man you could do alot worse at 24 days with an auto bro
good job

shadyslater

shadyslater

if your looking for info on the strain your running have a poke about on here

seedfinder.eu

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

I wasn't trying to say you are being a pain in the ass, I was just thinking this section probably gets less attention then the grow sections. Plants look good, I have been growing almost 25 years and have a couple skunk 1 that wish they were doing that well. If you are having trouble figuring out when they need water a pot of dry soil for weight comparison makes it easier to judge.

shadyslater

shadyslater

Here's a shot of one of the royal queens mate why the fuck are these pics coming coming out sideways ://

I have a royal queen's special kush (amung others) goin in next run.

Thats good advice OG. I used to feel in the drain holes lol

Remeber though its a weed bro its built to last lol

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

I wasn't trying to say you are being a pain in the ass, I was just thinking this section probably gets less attention then the grow sections. Plants look good, I have been growing almost 25 years and have a couple skunk 1 that wish they were doing that well. If you are having trouble figuring out when they need water a pot of dry soil for weight comparison makes it easier to judge.

Yes, yes don't worry mate in not saying you were I was just saying all this forum bashing I've been doing I just know I'm a pain but i suppose next time I'll just search auto flowers and start a thread seems a but more logical haha. Anyways it's the first sight of buds and the last two waterings I gave these had no nutrients but I don't wanna go ape shit cause I think I already got nute burn on one plant although seeing as this is the first week of flowering when should flower nutes be given?

shadyslater

shadyslater

As soon as you start seein pre-flower i should think pal but im no expert on auto's.
Theres soon great auto growers in here so like OG said go to auto flower sub forum.
My next bit of advice is dont be afraid to ask my man even if the question seems stupid lol you could of picked a forum full of dickheads but you got the good 1 lol.
Folk always ready to help nd give good advice

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

As soon as you start seein pre-flower i should think pal but im no expert on auto's.
Theres soon great auto growers in here so like OG said go to auto flower sub forum.
My next bit of advice is dont be afraid to ask my man even if the question seems stupid lol you could of picked a forum full of dickheads but you got the good 1 lol.
Folk always ready to help nd give good advice

This girls in need of a watering but should I be ok to snip these dead crispy leafs?

shadyslater

shadyslater

Yh if theyre only crispy where theyre burnt just snip off the burnt ends mate

Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

Yh if theyre only crispy where theyre burnt just snip off the burnt ends mate

Some of the leafs are crispy the whole way through like and one of the plants has like the crispy patches in it but the majority if the leaf looks healthy :s scaring me incase it's something that could spread? Could I snip the entire branch the leaf is coming from?

Top Bottom