Bud-tenders

• Thread starter NACPT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

Any bud tender that can get me in and out of that store asap always get a dollar tip.

I hate going to them. Miss friends just coming over and dropping it off. Bud was better then. Medical days in Oregon.

Can't wait to harvest and save some money again. Only go in for oil sometimes for days I wanna get toasted.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Dispensaries and stores collecting sales tax and extra (what for?) tax on already overpriced low quality products is why personal plant counts are limited.

Legal weed is only regulated. And regulated means profit for the rich.

If we love weed and freedom we should not support the businesses ripping us off for it.

Jamie73

Jamie73

Girls are a day or 2 away from finishing.
Popped the next batch in some water. To the paper towel tomorrow.
Girl Scout cookies. A fav of mine. Haven’t had it in long time.
LSD- hope so!
Super lemon Haze-

I like the old school highs. These three fit that criteria

New lights coming in Thursday. Stuck with the same brand due to its results.
Viparspectra VA 1200watt Dimmable grow/veg . I’ve used the 450 for 3 grows. I love it. The 1200 will fill my tent and cover 1.5 sq ft more. First ride with coco coir. Mega crop and mega blaster bloom. Fox farms kangaroo for the roots.

the rrock

the rrock

Girls are a day or 2 away from finishing.
Popped the next batch in some water. To the paper towel tomorrow.
Girl Scout cookies. A fav of mine. Haven’t had it in long time.
LSD- hope so!
Super lemon Haze-

I like the old school highs. These three fit that criteria

New lights coming in Thursday. Stuck with the same brand due to its results.
Viparspectra VA 1200watt Dimmable grow/veg . I’ve used the 450 for 3 grows. I love it. The 1200 will fill my tent and cover 1.5 sq ft more. First ride with coco coir. Mega crop and mega blaster bloom. Fox farms kangaroo for the roots.
LSD was a good strain when I grew it about 10yrs ago, ran it a few times+solid.Wheere did you get your SLH at? My wife sampled some and wants me to grow some for her outdoors this summer.

the rrock

the rrock

Any bud tender that can get me in and out of that store asap always get a dollar tip.

I hate going to them. Miss friends just coming over and dropping it off. Bud was better then. Medical days in Oregon.

Can't wait to harvest and save some money again. Only go in for oil sometimes for days I wanna get toasted.
sounds familiar + I loved spending summers in Oregon growing up

Jamie73

Jamie73

LSD was a good strain when I grew it about 10yrs ago, ran it a few times+solid.Wheere did you get your SLH at? My wife sampled some and wants me to grow some for her outdoors this summer.
Single seed source .com.
Been using them for several years now or gorrilaseeds.com. You dont break the bank either. All great names in the seed bizz.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

When it comes down to it, they are a step in the right direction just headed down the wrong path. Hopefully within a year or two, they get things straightened out.

Jamie73

Jamie73

We in RI have express order. Online and thru iPads 20 of them. Place order, get called pay your out.

Jamie73

Jamie73

We’re only MMJ not legal to public. Place is packed all day everyday. Not a fan of there product. There set up seems and runs really fast.

Jamie73

Jamie73

They rebuilt the website. Maybe they changed the name. I bought these seeds in Aug. I’m gonna look into it. Always had great beans. Fast ship. That would suck. Most now have to pay with bitcoin. I have zero interest in that.

Jamie73

Jamie73

Single seed source changed everything. Really nice smooth site. Now they add the brand in or name of who created it. Still haze good old school seeds.New name and website.
Homegrowncannabisco.com

Jamie73

Jamie73

Single seed source .com.
Been using them for several years now or gorrilaseeds.com. You dont break the bank either. All great names in the seed bizz.
24 hr soak on the new beans. Pleasant surprise this afternoon. I have three stem roots! Fast.

Top Bottom