Bud trimmers and pollen masters for rent by day or week

• Thread starter Budders
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budders

Maybe accuring some medium and large mechanical harvest bud trimmers in the near future, Is there an interest out there in renting such equiptment if it were in Michigan and available for delivery or pick up?

Also considering small medium and large pollen master and pollen presses for rentals.

Pro's, Con's and Ideas please?

B

Budders

If I haven't heard about it yet then there's still a large untapped market.

T

theconnect

Might have some interest in such even though I sort of enjoy doing my own trimming.

B

Budders

i think it would most beneficial for the outdoor ops where the harvests are large and quick trimming would be needed

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

Yes there is interest by man depending on cost and what type of trimmer you are talking about.

G

gooey

Lots of demand...i would say a trimmers union would be a good idea...or renting the trimmers whatevers clever...just machined herb is not the prettiest...are you thinking of a twister or what type of machine? no real demand for pollen machines, way affordable if your growing imo...peace n puffs

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
When I clicked on this I thought it said: Bad trimmers .... LOL!

I

ibTheMan

Besides ah twister type which is the best, the trimpro rotor is better the any of the others.

this is haze! done with rotor, good trim machines do good jobs.

Trimpro 002
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Besides ah twister type which is the best, the trimpro rotor is better the any of the others.

this is haze! done with rotor, good trim machines do good jobs.

I was against use of machine trimmers until after last harvast but had problems getting good trimmers.Thinking a high quality trim machine would help cut the labour but still think buds would need a touch up by hand.With a good trimmer machine I could get by with only a few people to fine trim. I could fly through several hundred lbs. in much less time!:harvest:

Latest posts

Top Bottom