bud xl

• Thread starter charlord
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HydroRocks

HydroRocks

BudXL IMHO is a unique booster unlike any others I have seen to date, but I am sure there are other products out there that work this way or similar.....

Most of these type boosters add some source of Carbs/Sugars to the nutrient solution. BudXL works by supplying the plant with special enzymes and proteins that basically force/assist the plant in using the sugars and energy that is already stored up by the plant to promote flower growth.

There is lots of information about House & Garden products on this forum.

Be Well
HR

devilh212

devilh212

use from as soon as u see buds starting to form at .5ml per litre, up to 1ml/litre in week 4ish and then smash it through till flush. enjoy dud h n g are awesome.

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Ingredients:
Micro nutrients,amino acids,vitamins,protiens,minerals,Biotin b12,approx .ADENINE(Cytokinins) Auxin(IAA,ABA),Tripetide glutamine, 3-Adenylic acid,Riboflavin,thiamin,E 412 and E 202,

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

I wonder why the product does not stink if it has amino acids in it? Amino acids stink..PERIOD.

The only way around this smell is with the use of "synthetic" amino acids which is still a questionable topic.

Every report I have ever read or seen shows that synthetic amino acids do exactly NOTHING once inside the plant.......they just sit there.

So I hope H&G's answer to why or "HOW" BudXL can contain 20 amino acids and NOT smell......is because of synthetic amino acids being used instead.....

Im actually surprised that the rep gave you this information....they sure as hell would not give up this information about 2 years ago.......usually ANY technical questions gets the dreaded synonym type answer for "I dont really know" which is ..."Oh, that's a trade secret...." or "Oh, that's proprietary information, sorry"

Ladyv

Ladyv

Im actually surprised that the rep gave you this information....they sure as hell would not give up this information about 2 years ago.......usually ANY technical questions gets the dreaded synonym type answer for "I dont really know" which is ..."Oh, that's a trade secret...." or "Oh, that's proprietary information, sorry"

I can be rather persuasive if I need to be ;)

I have some other docs as well, what they claim to be the "real" NPK, some info on the Algen extract, Shooting powder (K2SO4, K2CO3 & KH2PO4), and Amino treatment.

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Very good products from H&G, one of the top 5 if not Number 2. We could fight all day for years and never agree which is number one. But just for fun Canna is #1 IMHO

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Yes, please Ladyv! VERY EXCELLENT information!

Do you by chance have the ever famous Roots Excel" in those priceless docs you got? What a goldmine of info IMVHO!!!

THANKS for sharing Ladyv!

Top Bottom