bud your mother then clone it?

• Thread starter dj trichome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dj trichome

my friend was explaining how he saw a system that was 6 in pvc with 2 in baskets high flow circulating system.
they take the mom put her into budding
then when she shows they whak a purfect budding clone clonereate it rooted put right in the rocks for a qiuk 5 week finish?
seems plausable is this a commercial technique?
if i buy seeds and like that strain can i mate the same seeds and have stable genetics ?

M

Mr.LovaLova

have you seen this done? it is next to impossible to clone a flowering plant, well in my experience anyway.... yea the more you mate the same genetics the more stable they become IE f1,f2,f3,f4 etc. This could take a while though. If you really like the strain just choose a favorite pheno or 2 and use them as moms, unless of course you want to preserve the genetics.

D

dj trichome

they root upto 2 weeks into budding my experience but thats a mess!
seeds well just to gaurantee genetics tissue culture is so on the back burner just triing to plan my exit from the cali sceene to a modest place with scarce genetics!

L

Lost

here is the problem I see.. While rooting are you going back to 18 or 24 hours of light? If so the hormones released from the reveg will fuck everything up. If this were viable, people would be doing it :)

D

dj trichome

NO THEY STAY IN 12/12 they use 400 hps to root these guys are getting it done! ive seen there weed but not the op.
suppossedly there budz are like little coffee cans wet

convex

convex

You are going to need to allow 2 Weeks to establish enough roots and enough mass to feed itself (cut will most likely stall during this process) ... then flower an additional 5 weeks(probably take a week minimum to get the flowering hormones going again).

I suppose if you like airy premature weed you could do it - but why??

And this does not account for a flush - but if you like 5 week bud I guess taste/quality is not all that important.

Cash croppers are always looking for the miracle method, and have yet to find it.

D

dj trichome

You are going to need to allow 2 Weeks to establish enough roots and enough mass to feed itself (cut will most likely stall during this process) ... then flower an additional 5 weeks(probably take a week minimum to get the flowering hormones going again).

I suppose if you like airy premature weed you could do it - but why??

And this does not account for a flush - but if you like 5 week bud I guess taste/quality is not all that important.

Cash croppers are always looking for the miracle method, and have yet to find it.
actually there bud is amazing really nice pot.
my boy said that they pick the nicest tops and cut them like 10 inchers .
food for thought ive heard of 12/6 cycles too.18 day shortens cycle up that was from the owner of full sun hydroponics in santa rosa

M

Mr.LovaLova

i cloned a flowering plant before and it took me like 2-2 1/2 weeks just for signs or root, then i shocked the hell out of it when i put it back under 18/6 i had to take an additional clone from that plant for my mom because she was so shocked ... with my personal experience I don't see how they are doing it, but if they are then i would love to learn how .... i love the sea of green, and would work right into my regiment...let me know if you know exactly how they are doing it IE the strain they are using, what method of cloning and cloning nutes, and what light cycles they are doing...i would love to find out

D

dj trichome

lovalova 4 sure i know they clonerate it. the system is vynyl fence post with 2 inch baskets hydroton
they are gh 3 part guys but wont elaborate.
sending it in to budding establishes the sites plants actually clone easier with a bud formula then a veg formula its hard to start nitroed out plants. muy experience in life is dont let others tell you its impossible!!i know its reall cuz they boought like 15 moms from me before, i had no idea what they were doing theyre the seceret guys!!kaiser sorce!!

convex

convex

... muy experience in life is dont let others tell you its impossible!! ...

Re - reading my last post I realize I almost sound arrogant - my apologies. Was just trying to express areas of concern that don't quite add up in my experience.

Sometimes things just don't come out in typed text the way we think they did.

Cheers

D

dj trichome

Re - reading my last post I realize I almost sound arrogant - my apologies. Was just trying to express areas of concern that don't quite add up in my experience.

Sometimes things just don't come out in typed text the way we think they did.

Cheers
i hope im not coming off arrogant or cocky or big man.
im really like a kid that snuck into disney land on free day lol.
i have a ton of unanswered urban myths legends what have yous.
im not offended i grew up when spankings were it.
men talked to men like men no effin around!if its a duck let it be a duck.:mad0233::mad0233::mad0233::mad0233::mad0233::mad0233::mad0233:

M

Mr.LovaLova

yea I have seen some cool shit develop over the years, IE the feminized seeds using colaxial silver, tissue culture, I always give everyone the benefit of the doubt even though sometimes its hard to take in....I am gonna keep my eyes peeled for this in the future and hope someone will elaborate on exact technique

D

dj trichome

Myth busters

me too i was hopin to solve this we need a myth buster forum!!
these guy get it on big time theyre kinda ruff so i stay away but im interested.
i think im leaning toward ultra dissolved oxygen flow system.
or the MPB UNDER CURRENT.
as long as im thinking of it .
cloning with root juice from rooting weeping willows=worx bitchin!
dyna grow worked best back in the day 91
gassing off germinating seeds with rotting apples = sterilizes them = females= have not tried it but heard it from a botanist in humboldt i once grew for!

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Great idea you budddy has..Im a bit sceptical..but open to new approches...is why ya boy is not revealing much...Ive experimented with MJ and have found that the Longer you wait to clone after 2 weeks 12/12 takes more patience..the clone is confussed as to continue flowering or to start reveg...now if ya clone in 12/12 yes roots faster.But IMO...also takes longer to convert back to veg..the other member was spot on when said needing rootmass to even be able to get to finish..so they still need to be vegged...But if ya wanna continue that stain..why not reveg after Harvest..Im new to this site but Im sure you can find good stuff on the subject..hope this helps..

take care and be safe

D

dj trichome

Great idea you budddy has..Im a bit sceptical..but open to new approches...is why ya boy is not revealing much...Ive experimented with MJ and have found that the Longer you wait to clone after 2 weeks 12/12 takes more patience..the clone is confussed as to continue flowering or to start reveg...now if ya clone in 12/12 yes roots faster.But IMO...also takes longer to convert back to veg..the other member was spot on when said needing rootmass to even be able to get to finish..so they still need to be vegged...But if ya wanna continue that stain..why not reveg after Harvest..Im new to this site but Im sure you can find good stuff on the subject..hope this helps..

take care and be safe
yes thanx im so on to the mpb s that i just threw it out there one of the myth busters they root in 7/8 days under t-5s with a clonerater thats 3 weeks including the 2 bud you now how fast nutrient flow grows. im sure these red necks dont know about double ed so i will hopefully pull somethin to scratch there heads at!`

Top Bottom