Budbox shelving

• Thread starter Kilo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kilo

Modular Shelving

may seem like a silly question farmers but can the utility shelves be attached to the tents at any height ???

im eyeing up a 160cm tent that i want just for cuts and want to have a few shelves will this be possible? with them ?

thanks for any info

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

I would try to find a unit that would fit in the cab, instead of hanging it... I would set it in there ;) If that works in your situation...

U

ukcheesehead

Modular Shelving

may seem like a silly question farmers but can the utility shelves be attached to the tents at any height ???

im eyeing up a 160cm tent that i want just for cuts and want to have a few shelves will this be possible? with them ?

thanks for any info

yep any level , great idea from budbox but bad design . i came close to snapping all my psy whrn my shelf slipped and the middle pole popped out . was so lucky. but i did have x6 6.5 pots on the shelf . clones should be sound .

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

ohhhh...OK...Yea, those shelves look better to me... and like Cheese said "clones should be fine"

K

Kilo

defo.. i just need it for a few propies ;) was unsure if u can put a few or it clipped in half way in the tent without the option to add more

cheers m8

K

Kilo

..thanks chaps...i didnt see those replies ...defo way to go init ripz!

K

Kilo

im used to some wood and B&W hehe i thinking 5-6 moms in bottom and 2 shelves for clones 32 watt double fluros ...how u rate them t5? not over kill bruv for em..

Top Bottom