budcandy

• Thread starter stickyickyicky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JollyGreen

JollyGreen

I was thinking about tring budcandy vs molasses but I heard bud candy makes all your strains taste the same, so I said fuck that... I'll stick with my organic blackstrap molasses to feed my beneficial fungi and bacteria.

purpleberry

purpleberry

I dont run AN ferts, but i needed a suger and saw all the B vitamines, trace eliments, ect and they sold me. Plus so many farmers use it even if they dont use AN, that has to say something.

H

HossCartwright

I was thinking about tring budcandy vs molasses but I heard bud candy makes all your strains taste the same, so I said fuck that... I'll stick with my organic blackstrap molasses to feed my beneficial fungi and bacteria.
That's about as far from the truth as anything I've read on here. Stop listening to whoever told you that because they are FOS. I have been using Bud candy for my last 2 grows and it is far superior to the un-sulfured blackstrap molasses I used for years prior in taste, plant vigor and yield!

S

stickyickyicky

Well i bought it and dumped it in last night.Have heared good things,will have to see for my self.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

That's about as far from the truth as anything I've read on here. Stop listening to whoever told you that because they are FOS. I have been using Bud candy for my last 2 grows and it is far superior to the un-sulfured blackstrap molasses I used for years prior in taste, plant vigor and yield!

No one told me this I have read from different people that said this. I have never used the product so I can't really say it's true. But Being better than blackstrap molasses, LMAO :rofl... I don't think that watered down molasses and fruit juice in a bottle can feed my microbes better than some real deal Organic Black Strap Molasses. And if you don't use molasses correct you can lock out your cal-mag in the meduim which can cause you to suffer in taste, plant vigor and yeild!

B

bdawgburner

Bud candy works fine. I have never experienced my strains tasting the same. I've run it 4 or 5 cycles now.

M

Malachi

Budcandy and Botanicares sweet are both good products. The sweet has a little more magnessium. They are great for hydro setups where as Black strap molasses will clog pumps, drip emitters, feedlines, etc.. It is great in soil or container gardens that are hand fed. I like molasses as a good organic alternative, it contains natural amounts of Cal/Mag also. I use it on all my outdoor crops

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Great Post Malachi, Totally right about that... I'm glad to have read that more people are not experiencing the same taste in strains, like I read in other forums.

Kcar

Kcar

I put some in my res and it turned it into a sticky stinking mess.

Top Bottom