budder or hemp oil?

• Thread starter hamiltino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hamiltino

i know hemp oil would be better,but how would budder fair as a topical treatment for skin issues as it is also around 99.6% THC. I am able to purchase budder mush easier than hemp oil.

Thanks for any input.

nebulius

nebulius

if your in a cann club state many of the clubs sell topical treatments made out of shea butter or oils better suited for your skin.

Graywolf

Graywolf

i know hemp oil would be better,but how would budder fair as a topical treatment for skin issues as it is also around 99.6% THC. I am able to purchase budder mush easier than hemp oil.

Thanks for any input.

Budder is a whipped resin that is unsuitable for use as a topical.

Melt it at 180F and mix it with a menstruum carrier oil like coconut oil, et al, for topical use.

99.6% THC seems high for cannabis oil or budder, so you might look closely at how those numbers were obtained.

As it is actually the CBD that is usually sought after in a topical, might I ask what are you planning to use it for?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good point about the CBD Graywolf.

B

blue-dreamer

I am interested in knowing which strain creates the best topical type of oil (Iguess with the most cbd)? And if this hash oil is made by using iso 99%? Does it need to be cooked to a certain temperature to be ''activated'' into being more beneficial

Top Bottom