Budderscotch.........AMEN

• Thread starter revfunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
Here is a BudderScotch Candy Recipe that I have found to be most enjoyable. Like any other budder based recipe... don't skimp on the budder, and don't rush the process. A candy thermometer really is a must for this, the mix gets to a high temp, and must be done so gradually so you don't overshoot the mark. Remember, the higher the temp, the less water in the mix..... and the faster the temp will continue to climb, think runaway train. I don't say this to be overdramatic, just use care, and don't rush the process, enjoy it.

Butterscotch Candy
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup light corn syrup
1 cup water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup butter (cannabudder extraction of choice)
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract ( you can add a bit more)
Put sugar, corn syrup, water and salt into saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Increase heat and cook until thermometer registers 250 degrees F, firm ball stage. Add butter; cook with occasional stirring until thermometer registers 300 degrees F (brittle stage). Remove from stove; add vanilla extract; pour into buttered shallow pan, making a layer 1/4 inch deep. While warm, crease into squares with a blunt knife. When cold, break into pieces.

The temp can be taken safely to 310', I like to turn out on a cutting board and then watch and test as it cools to make scoring easier. The size of your pieces will depend on the potency of the budder. I hope a few folks will give it a try and provide some feedback. I ended up with this recipe because it was the one with the highest amount of budder in the candy recipe that I could find.

Enjoy folks...........she is a real headthumper if done right..........pain, what pain?????

amen,
bf
:rasta:

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
oh..........BTW...............I use 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract........................seems to make it all taste a bit better hehehehehehehehe

PLEASE..........if anyone uses this recipe..........I'd be curious to see how the results are........................I make this with my trim all the time.................it's the best!!!

ganja lover......................amen
bf

A

ArkNugz

sounds yummy !
will have to give it a go ! thanks for sharing .

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
no problem.....this is still one of my favorites and a good way to make your budder go a long way :rastadancing:

ganj on
bf

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

bubblefunk are you refering to normal canna butter or the 90%+ thc canadian budder extract? I would like to make the recipe but dont have access to the ladder. If anyone can let me know if the normal cannabutter would work in this recipe. thanks

B

BlindCripple

Premium Member
Supporter
wow i love the budderscotch idea. I'm sure it tastes amazing. cant wait to try making a batch tomorrow!

Latest posts

Top Bottom