Buddha blue cheese & barneys g13 haze

• Thread starter lil ze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lil ze

i am doing 3 blue cheese and 3 g13, i done some barneys blue cheese last time and chiesel , this was the fisrt plants i have ver grown. the blue cheese was exactly wat i wanted it came out lovely.the chieselwas not for me i didnt like the taste but still it was proper bud.this time i am trying the buddha blue cheese.heres my set up

bud box 1 m sq
vegging with 125 envirolite for 2 weeks
then changing to 600w hps
coco coir + perlite
canna a + b
rhizotonic
cannazymn
canna bost
pk 13/14

After the success of my last grow i am going to follow zoolanders feeding schedule again as it worked for me ,thankyou u the man lol.
Has anyone done the barneys g13 b4 whats it like and also what do people think about the difference between barneys and buddhas blue cheese what better ?

L

lil ze

would itbe better to just use the 600w hps from start to finish ,or shall i start with the 125w envirolite for about2 weeks then swap?

pokey

pokey

start with the envirolite ....save money on hydro...its all thats really necesary anyway

L

lil ze

i will update this with pics soon the plants are now 1 week old the plants are all about 2" -3" tall. i gave them plain water with ph 6.0 on the second day, thenabout day 4 i added 1ml per gallon canna coco a + b and 8ml rhizotonic. then on day 6 i used same canna a +b and rhizotonic but added 5ml cannazym. I have 6 plants in total, with 2 of them i tried jus plain water ph 6.0 till day 6 and they seem to be a little smaller then the others , which i thought would happen.

B

BamBamEh

lookin forward to what you get, zoo seems to have a pretty dope science down. if you had a thread for your last crop when you followed zoo's feeding sched could you post it.

L

lil ze

yea zoo is the man i have a thread on my last grow u can find it on my page.but i lost my camera near the end so there is onlyypics upto about 3-4 weeks into flower.but i will be posting a weekly update of this grow and will include all the feedings and info.so far so good i think this 125w envirolite has put less streess on my seedlings then the 400w hps i used last time, i will be switching to 600w hps next week.also i have added extra hour light on day 7 and will be adding extra hour a week for next 2 weeks.

L

lil ze

ok so this grow is goin much better then last one the plants are now just under 4 weeks from seed the light is now on 20hrs a day i switched to the 600w hps about 3 weeks ago.all my plants are nice and green and are between 6" - 8" tall.What size are your plants when they are 4 weeks from seed, are mine normal lol ?i am planning on veg for 6 weeks so another 2 weeks left.I am curious about veg time as people say it doesnt make much difference if u veg for 2 weks or 6-8 weeks.so i have just germinated 2 more seeds, 1 blue cheese & 1 g13 haze and will veg for 2 weeks and put into flower with the ones that will have 6 week veg and see the difference for myself.i am currently using per gallon: 5ml coco a + b, 2ml rhizotonic, 6ml cannazym and 1/4 teaspoon epsom salt. i am going to bump the coco a + b in 2 days to 7ml.I will be adding pics up very soon jus waiting for cam

L

lil ze

i am putting these plants into flower 2mora they have been vegging for 45 days they are 12"-17" tall and i have got 2 that have been in veg for 14 days they are about 1-2" .
i am trying alot new thingss this grow i topped 1 of my blue cheese plants and it has produced 4 nice tops , i also have tryed cutting most of the bottom growth off on 1 g13 plant.i have heard that itt will produce bigger tops, i am jus trying all these new things because i can never get straight answers on here so gotta try myself.i am interested to see the final yield on plants that get topped and pruned. so far this grow everything has been going good no nute burn this time lol i think i got this canna shit locked thanx to zoolander lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom