buddha bubble cheese

• Thread starter lil ze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lil ze

has anyone grown this strain from seed before, i no its a new strain so cant find much info on it.would like to no what end result is looks nice.i love blue cheese so hope this is as good

dayday

dayday

Premium Member
Supporter
here is some info in the strain link i have not grown it before but it is on my list goodluck and get a dairy going :) so we can see how it performs..

dayday

T

Tbuds

Hav not grown the Bubblecheese,but i hav sum Chiesel on the way so i hav ben doing sum readin. I didnt c any grows on the BC yet although i red they are light feeder's,,i lack in the post dept to shop here,,,workin on it. I'am not a fem fan (seeds anyway) I had a bad grow with GHS K Train so i'am a little :character0110: with fem's. Since i spotted a new pair of shoes on the wife,she being 26 yrs younger than me thought she could slide by me,,well she knows the deal New shoes for her = Seed's for me:big_boss: IC mag does hav a forum for Big Buddha seeds

D

DrDanko

I'm sure that's a really new cross, as I've only seen the Blue Cheese and their latest, Chiesel, available. apparently you have the hook-up< so let us all know how it goes!

L

lil ze

i done chiesel last time and didnt like it at all, and also my mates who tasted it wasnt to keen on it either. i done blue cheese aswell from barneys farm that came out really nice.gonna pop these seeds next week so will start diary on all new seeds

1 x bubble cheese
1 x applejack
1 x blue rhino
1 x bluemoonshine
1 x blueberry
1 x kandy kush
1 x honey b

if anyone has grown the above please let me no what the end results are .

L

lil ze

anyone grown any of these especially the bubble cheese please info needed cant find much bout this strain

R

RamboStyle

not heard a great deal on bubble cheese, intrested to c how it turns out. i smoked some cheisel the other week for the first time....didnt rate it! good luck on ur project

Blazed_Out

Blazed_Out

I bought a 5 pack of the Bubble Cheese fem (along with 3 other strains) from Big Buddha himself at the UK Hemp Expo and he said that it is not really cheesey if you're searching for the Cheese but it is mainly Bubba Kush dominant. I think the Bubba Kush used was an S1 and then reversed to create pollen.
He couldn't show me the finished product but his Buddha Haze was very nice.

Top Bottom