Budding 12th week

• Thread starter jvotta420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jvotta420

i have been flowering for 12 weeks 3 weeks veg and about 2 weeks ago buds are finally forming any idea what im doing wrong its a indica plant that i got out of a good bag.

E

edux10

could be just a case of bad genetics. Some plants will never flower out properly. Proven strains are ones that will eventually have good (amber/cloudy) trichs.

R

Radio_Dread

ah yeah i would say unless its a haze, at 12 weeks you should have alot of big buds. 12 weeks flowering period is a long time. and honestly i dont think i have ever heard of an indica flowering for 12 wks. what kind of lights are you using? that might be your problem

M

MASSES 420KING

yo i got a lemon skunk from dna and i put it in 12/12 on january 24th i just put it outside hoping to ripen it up but it smells so lemony skunky sweet and the trichs are all cloudy its just the buds themselves havent ripened up or i would of chopped her already i think i fucked up in her medium somewhere so im hoping its not the strain or its a scrapper i harvested 3 times with her in the room so now its officially head stash or its 900 a z lol

T

TheGrowNinja

bag seed isnt for newbs, and lighting along with schedule plays a huge roll..can i see a pic?

K

kingtut

is flowering 12/12 in your head or something else? if its taken 12 weeks, ditch those genes and get something proven, nugs should form quickly, after a few weeks, not 12. good luck on finding something that works!

Top Bottom