Budding early while in veg?

• Thread starter TSD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TSD

TSD

So this was a free seed with my order, amnesia lemon, was not listed as an auto, but who knows. Just about a month into veg and is showing hairs! It's only like 6 inches tall and on 18/6. None of the others are showing any signs if budding, even the other amnesia lemon. I'm so confused lol. Is there anything I can do? Should I top it? Never seen anything like it. Not too worried, as it was free, just super stumped.

Budding early while in veg
TSD

TSD

Pinch the nug tag the plant hit it with nitrogen 👍 if problems persist kill it. But that's just my opinion
I did pinch it off and gave the stem a lil pinch too, hoping to shock it back to veg... but if not oh well, it's a runt anyway. Waiting on my new nutes to arrive and all the ladies will be getting a dose.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

I have a few stains in veg that have buds under 24 hours light. My agent orange stain was budding under 21 hours light last run when it was a seedling plant so I bumped veg tent to 24 hours this run and it helped some, but still got buds lol. I think some strains are just early birds eager to put flowers out.

TSD

TSD

I have a few stains in veg that have buds under 24 hours light. My agent orange stain was budding under 21 hours light last run when it was a seedling plant so I bumped veg tent to 24 hours this run and it helped some, but still got buds lol. I think some strains are just early birds eager to put flowers out.
I would be fine with that if it were more than 6 inches tall 🤣

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

They're more like 4 feet tall lol but are like 4 some months old, I dunno about yours i've never seen one that young do that

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Growing from seeds, sometimes certain traits will come out in a phenotype that was suppressed for multiple generations. Especially with so many auto's and early finishers being bred into the gene pool.

TSD

TSD

Growing from seeds, sometimes certain traits will come out in a phenotype that was suppressed for multiple generations. Especially with so many auto's and early finishers being bred into the gene pool.
Yeah I think it's a dud... probably why it was free🤣

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Its probably an auto and if you are running under full spec this is causing it to flower prematurely.

TSD

TSD

Its probably an auto and if you are running under full spec this is causing it to flower prematurely.
That's what I was thinking, but the other of the same seed isn't budding, so I was stumped. I know nothing of how to deal with autos.

Top Bottom