Budding Info

• Thread starter tugboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tugboat

How long (indoors) can I keep a plant budding - forever?

Tugboat

J

johndeere

You can keep an indoors plant vegetatively growing indefinitely. Abudding plant has an expiration date and you should do some reading around bud ripeness and when to harvest. Good Luck

T

tugboat

Thanks - on another note: if I leave one branch on my fully budded plant after harvest and turn the lights back to 18 hours, will the plant revert back to vegetative state?

Tugboat

R

RZA

Yes it will revert back to veg. This is know as reveg. Some strains reveg more easily than others though.

B

bulldog74

Yes it will. I have completely stripped everything I could see off of a plant before and it revegged. I reccomend taking the plant and leaving some popcorn on the bottom and as many fan leaves as possible, put into a 24 hour light cycle. Flush the hell out of the soil and maybe even transplant into a larger container with fresh soil. Add veg nutes and maybe a little root vitalizer and you should start seeing plenty of new growth in about a month. Depending on how you cut them down they make great mother plants. I reccommend just taking a clone instead but its a great method if you have a keeper strain without cloning.

P

Producer

haha! I wish I could keep my plants budding forever!
That would be awesome!

Top Bottom