Buddy having some trouble

• Thread starter PuraVida305
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PuraVida305

Ok i wint by a friends place 2day and noticed some discoloration on a few leaves.... Room has 20k... 42 plants... 10 tons AC temp is 75*... Plants in 5gal buckets... medium is a mix of hydroton and mini cubes feeds 5 times a day 15min each... Nutrients are AN Micro Grow Bloom + H&G additives.... He is using one of progressives feed charts in veg... Pic's ☟☟☟☟

First is room
Second and 3rd is plants
Rest are affected leaves... colors ranges from yellow to purple and the have some necrotic spots... Thanks Gang

Rushoe

Rushoe

I had something like this happen to me a few months back with one of my mothers that was beeing feed ro water with calmag and micro and bloom from gh...When I swapped over to feeding them with tap water they started to show sings of color spots like that also from the water not sitting out and being to cold...That would be my guess and maybe some slight toxit/salt build up....But it also looks like some leaf curl maybe hes adding to much N from the grow bottle or the calmag he might use I would cut the grow bottle out and just use the micro and bloom tweaked lucas seems to work very well....anyways just thought I would give it a shot please someone correct mean if I am mistaken.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Looks like some type of micro deficiency. The brown necrotic spots are signs of Calcium for sure, but Calcium is interrelated with Phosphorus. Are you boosting any PK right now? Shooting powder?

Also, 15minutes, 5x per day is a lot for using those rockwool croutons, if thats what you mean by mini-cubes. I only feed 4x per day in peak bloom with just hydroton. Even less if you mix in rockwool or coco.

P

PuraVida305

yes he uses RO and adds 150ppm of cal mag.... This is the recipe that he is using right now against my advice... ... Mopho i was thinking it had something to do with the Phosphorus also as the recipe that he is using right now gives very little phosphorus IMO... so what would be the best cure??? lucas formula or the bottle formula??? Thanks for the help farmers :yes

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
shit just up the bloom a bit Id say now that I actaully looked at the "formula"

maybe even double it

3PL

Ok i wint by a friends place 2day and noticed some discoloration on a few leaves.... Room has 20k... 42 plants... 10 tons AC temp is 75*... Plants in 5gal buckets... medium is a mix of hydroton and mini cubes feeds 5 times a day 15min each... Nutrients are AN Micro Grow Bloom + H&G additives.... He is using one of progressives feed charts in veg... Pic's ☟☟☟☟

First is room
Second and 3rd is plants
Rest are affected leaves... colors ranges from yellow to purple and the have some necrotic spots... Thanks Gang

Love the setup

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
too much water if its not a drip set up. more food. fresh res.

E

Elite Nugs

Looks like Mag deficiency to me. You got the bumpy taco leaves.

I just got some Advanced Nutrients to try them out and Im already showing signs of a mag deficiency. I never get mag deficiency with GH.

Try General Organics CalMag and see if that makes any difference.

P

PuraVida305

too much water if its not a drip set up. more food. fresh res.

Its a top drip... but i think its still 2 much water also... the rockwool mini cubes tend to hold a lot of water.... i took out a runt that never took off and the bottom half of the bucket was soaked...

EN... he gives 150ppm of cal/mag every rez... i was thinking the same thing but foliar feeding epson didn't change anything.... its his formulas that he was using...

Thanks for the help every1

Latest posts

Top Bottom